Junior Moors - Out injured or dropped

everett

Does anyone know if Junior Moors is out injured or has Sheens made another dumb decision and dropped Moors and
put in Mitch Brown?

I must be watching a different game to Sheens as in my opinion Moors has bought some impact off the bench.

He is running good lines into the defence and his defence has been first class.

Our bench looks good with Moors, Fifita and Dwyer (knowing number 17 is always Fitzhenry).

Our current bench looks to small to take on Brisbane's big men. Bring back Moors

Well Fitzhenry is in the one jersey. Therefor the back on the bench stands as standard policy. As Daniella is on the wing Brown is the logical back to bring in as he has spent alot of time with the squad.

Fifita comes in as a direct replacement for Moors. Everybody wished Fifita was available last game.

Fulton comes in as a workhorse to replace Flanagan who is injured.

The only person Moors would be looking at replacing would be the impact back rower slot filled by Dwyer. Moors is light years ahead of Dwyer in what he offers the side out wide but that is my opinion and Sheens obviously does not share it.

Our structure remains unchanged in relation to the bench since we have had Payten starting at second row and shifting into the prop rotation. Players within the structure are different but the structure is the same.

Effectively Moors or Fifita makes way for Galloways return

Its probably more a rotation to give Moors a solid 80 minutes for fitness.

Well said Smeg…..

I think Dwyer offers as much as Moors out wide but that's only a matter of opinion.....Moors has been going great in the middle and is stiff to make way for Galloway...

If you got rid of the back on the bench who's minutes are you going to cut up front to accomodate Moors....Galloway, Gibbs, Payten or Fifita......

Fulton offers more than just a workhorse ..

Dwyer and Moors are both performing well. If I had to make the call I wouldn't be losing sleep picking one over the other. Ideally I (like most others it seems,) would prefer Fifita, Moors, Dwyer & Fulton, but it's not going to happen so there's no point in worrying about it I suppose.

One thing I will say in Moors' defense, the worst thing you can do to a player who is starting to regain match fitness and form after a shocking injury is drop him.

Ok so is Moors injured or dropped

I think he offers more than Fulton off the bench.

Fifita and Dwyer are Big time Futere players and hence why the are both preffered and been given minutes
I loke Moors but I have felt he could hit the like a bit harded with a frame like his…

@tigerdre said:
Ok so is Moors injured or dropped

I think he offers more than Fulton off the bench.

He is not listed as injured, looks like he has a rest this weekend or may travel up quietly as insurance perhaps.

@Geo. said:
If you got rid of the back on the bench who's minutes are you going to cut up front to accomodate Moors….Galloway, Gibbs, Payten or Fifita......

Well Galloway only puts in 20 per half and is blowing like a steam train…..

@Geo. said:
Well said Smeg…..

I think Dwyer offers as much as Moors out wide but that's only a matter of opinion.....Moors has been going great in the middle and is stiff to make way for Galloway...

If you got rid of the back on the bench who's minutes are you going to cut up front to accomodate Moors....Galloway, Gibbs, Payten or Fifita......

Agree with what you said there and think that athough Moors was unlucky to get dropped thats just the way it goes,
but what Im wondering is after Payten comes off and goes into the prop rotation and Fulton goes into the 2nd row what does that mean for Dwyer.. You would think that Fulton will play out the 60 minutes, Ellis and Heighno each play the the 80? And if not who will come off for Dwyer?

another sheens special….drop the player in the best form....... as for whos minutes you cut...who cares..brown is only gonna get 3 minutes why even play him....fulton can fill in at centre if a outside back goes down

To me it sends out the wrong message to the players on the periphery. He has been one of our form benchies and in my opinion deserves to maintain his spot.

This obession with a back on the bench does my head in

Don't get why Moors would of been dropped unless he needs a break on advice from Folkes, he actually has been an astute pickup for us this year.

@benjibrotown said:
@Geo. said:
Well said Smeg…..

Agree with what you said there and think that athough Moors was unlucky to get dropped thats just the way it goes,
but what Im wondering is after Payten comes off and goes into the prop rotation and Fulton goes into the 2nd row what does that mean for Dwyer.. You would think that Fulton will play out the 60 minutes, Ellis and Heighno each play the the 80? And if not who will come off for Dwyer?

I think you'll find Fulton will rotate with Dwyer due to his return from injury. Either that or Supercoach will have another brain explosion and put him into the prop rotation :brick:

Speaking of Sheens, has anyone seen his #1 fan, the Bug, anywhere recently? Seems to have vanished…

Looks like Dwyer is the other Prop on the bench…that or he will probably get the last 20 mins...

If things go pear shaped in the halves.....Fulton could find himself there as well....

Don't worry if we put in back to back losses CB....Bug with be back....

Back