Just pass it!!

crouching_tiger

Anyone who has ever played footy has had one in their team.

Who do you think is the biggest hog in the NRL??

I reckon:

Kris Keating

I'm not complaining, but Gareth Ellis is a bit of a Chalk Sniffing Forward. If he gets a whiff, he'll back himself to barge over by himself at least once a match. He'll either score or come very close…

The biggest hog in the NRL has always been Brett Kimmorley. Not so much from a lack of passes... but he has rarely been able to effectively share duties with his halves partners.

I reckon Laffranchi is up there he will always have a crack from dummy half on 5th if he has a slight sniff gets caught more often than not.

Matt Cooper. When he does pass it is abominable, and seen about as often as said snowman.

@jirskyr said:
Matt Cooper. When he does pass it is abominable, and seen about as often as said snowman.

This.

I think I have seen Cooper pass about 3 times. Lucky for Morris, Soward hits him direct with those cut-out passes otherwise he would never touch the ball.

Eric Grothe Junior - I saw him bomb a certain try by not drawing the cronulla fullback, and passing. It looked really bad, considering he sized up Nathan Gardner, tried to go through him, and Gardner just grassed him and shut the move down.

@tiger sean said:
I reckon Laffranchi is up there he will always have a crack from dummy half on 5th if he has a slight sniff gets caught more often than not.

Anthony Laffranchi is by far the biggest hog in the game. He will NOT pass it under any circumstances when near the tryline. Has bombed so many tries it isnt funny.

There's a few, John Morris is up there though, along with Matt Cooper.

Trent Barrett is a massive hog if you watch him closely. He would much rather score a try then set up 3.

Greg Inglis
He'd rather try and run over the top of the fullback himself than deliver a pass to an open support player, seen him do it on a number of occasions when his support only had to receive the ball and they score untouched but instead he takes on the fullback trying to put a bump on and gets brought down.

Latest posts

Back