Ladder position.

izotope

Worrying signs
From having a squeeze at the ladder, even if we win this game.
We still won't be in the 8.

my ladder predection, winning both games we get into 8th. with panthers losing both games, and broncos winning both games. eels losing to dragons rd 26

unfortunately now we're in the position of watching other games.. :/

The Eels, Raiders and Cowboys could all do us a huge favour this weekend and win their respective games…we just have to win ours and seeing as now the Titans have a home final wrapped up, the Tigers will have much more to play for on Saturday.

Goes to show how tight the ladder is. Parra have won 6 in a row and still not in the 8.

Fridays game was really important, cause not only would it have given us a win but it wouldve meant a Parra loss which would widened the gap.

Oh well.

@alex said:
Goes to show how tight the ladder is. Parra have won 6 in a row and still not in the 8.

Fridays game was really important, cause not only would it have given us a win but it wouldve meant a Parra loss which would widened the gap.

Oh well.

I worked it out that even if we win both games we still finish 8th Just!!!
on the ladder predictor :unamused:

@chilbury said:
@alex said:

Oh well.

I worked it out that even if we win both games we still finish 8th Just!!!
on the ladder predictor :unamused:

Thats not right,Eels and Panthers play this week,that will hurt one of them,I think Canberra are a real shot at knocking over the Knights next week,we have to win both games and we will be there .

Where is Simonthetiger now ???
\
\
Hello Simon ???

You there ??
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
<big>**SACK SHEENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**</big>

@Geo. said:
Forget the ladder….We win the last 2 we make it simple as that.....

I agree.
first off and most importantly beat the titans.
play like there is no tomorrow and don't die wondering.
then if a win happens against the titans, or not, then knock over the bulldogs.

i disagree, we win both. the way i had it panning out. If eels win next week. and knights win their next 2\. and eels roll the dragons (which doesnt seem impossible ATM!)

we sit on 9th and eels on 8th.

i think we would of taken alot out of eels and they will lose to penrith next week

We need to win both - simple.

That will mean we finish anywhere between 5th and 8th.

@Balmain Bug said:
Where is Simonthetiger now ???
\
\
Hello Simon ???

You there ??
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
<big>**SACK SHEENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**</big>

Bug, I have criticised Sheens also…but you'd have to be stupid not to see the progress we've made this season.

Motzen, Ayshford, Galloway, Ellis...Lui coming through, most players have improved.

Barring injuries in that Eeels game, we'd be 5th and a genuine shot at the premiership.

The coach has turned it around.

If Morris was still 5/8 and Benji still at 7, i'd agree with you.

But we are on track again. No need for changes mate.

@izotope said:
i disagree, we win both. the way i had it panning out. If eels win next week. and knights win their next 2\. and eels roll the dragons (which doesnt seem impossible ATM!)

DAMITTTT is not fair we should of won that game against Parra!! its the bloody Ref, man its Eating me up!!!
For GODsSake did you see Benji screaming at the Ref about the forward pass that was not Forward
Its just not Fair!.

@chilbury said:
@izotope said:

DAMITTTT is not fair we should of won that game against Parra!! its the bloody Ref, man its Eating me up!!!
For GODsSake did you see Benji screaming at the Ref about the forward pass that was not Forward
Its just not Fair!.

:laughing:

You get used to it after a while

Benji screaming at the Ref about the forward pass that was not Forward
Its just not Fair!.

We got some dud calls yes but surely that wasn't one of them? If that wasn't forward off the hands I'm an astronaut.

@BigUnit said:
i think we would of taken alot out of eels and they will lose to penrith next week

And again all the media wants to talk about is Parramatta. I think the Panthers are a big chance in that game. A draw could be nice though. Then our for and against will be well on top of both teams.

best for us is prob if panthers/eels/cowboys/knights only win 1 of the remaining games each.

Staff online

Back