Latu Fainu

I see your being your usual positive self Tucker.
Irrespective, it’s true.
Our system is rotten. It will take an almighty effort to not drown in it.
I’ll judge how he is travelling in June..if he has played enough top level by then.

Irrespective, it’s true.
Our system is rotten. It will take an almighty effort to not drown in it.
I’ll judge how he is travelling in June..if he has played enough top level by then.
Well if he's any good at half it'll make the trials next year interesting

He has killed it at halfback and five eighth most times he has played KOE. He will be a gun and would not be surprised if at the halfway stage of next year he is in the first grade halves for us.

He could easily be starting the season in the halves for us. Trial form plus injuries will play their role.

Be a few to keep an eye on in this game who are off contract or could be targets - Kaeo Weekes, Clayton Faulolo, Zac Fulton, Xavier Savage.

I was a bit disappointed at how he was used.
They're down 20-0 and he's thrown in at dummy half to shovel the ball. What was the point of flying him to England to do that?
Tui was playing like a busted so put the kid on at 6, tell him to play footy and hope for a miracle.

I'm pissed about it because we needed this kid to have a full pre-season with Benji. Now he's been thrown into a Tongan team for no apparent reason, and so does that mean he only resumes training in January?
There needs to be an investigation!

I'm pissed about it because we needed this kid to have a full pre-season with Benji. Now he's been thrown into a Tongan team for no apparent reason, and so does that mean he only resumes training in January?
There needs to be an investigation!
Mate settle down he’s just spent a month with some of the best footballers on earth he’s gonna learn a thing or 2 of them

I was a bit disappointed at how he was used.
They're down 20-0 and he's thrown in at dummy half to shovel the ball. What was the point of flying him to England to do that?
Tui was playing like a busted so put the kid on at 6, tell him to play footy and hope for a miracle.

Sure would’ve preferred him play out wide but he showed up in defense & was doing it 1-1 as well which gave a very good sign physically he could handle himself at the top grade.

He will come back and rip into training soon enough. The real preseason combination training doesn’t kick in until Jan anyway.

Latest posts

Back