Lawrence

his tackle on patten in the final minutes was so good to watch.
Timed it perfectly and BANG! One on One tackle that helps us regain possession and close the match.

Defensively he is no longer a liability!!

I wish he got involved like that every week. To often we see him out there waiting for the ball and not going looking for it like the good wingers do (ok i know hes a centre but hes far too gooder runner of the ball to wait out at centre all day for the ball).

His defensive game has improved exponentially.
He has been less effective in attack thou, but that may be about game plans.

Bounced back really well after an unhappy game with his hands last week. Defensively he was all class and the ball and all tackle on Patten late in the game was a beauty. Did more of the hard yards in attack too which was good.

@hybrid_tiger said:
If he had dreadlocks he'd be playing Origin.

Their loss, our gain.

NSW are a lost cause.

I hope they pick Ennis and Idris, I enjoy watching them lose. Plus we need Farah and Lawro :sign:

Ran with gusto the whole night and was unlucky not to have a few of the half breaks turn into linebreaks!! Great stuff by the kid, the left side is looking brilliant IMO

@djm619 said:
@hybrid_tiger said:
If he had dreadlocks he'd be playing Origin.

Their loss, our gain.

NSW are a lost cause.

I hope they pick Ennis and Idris, I enjoy watching them lose. Plus we need Farah and Lawro :sign:

Exactly.

If Farah and Lawrence weren't good enough 2 weeks ago, they ain't now!

Would Farah and Lawrence be in a hurry to join the current, questionable SOO team?

They may be better served to look to next year, when MAYBE the selectors will pick players in their normal positions!

Runs it hard, tackles hard! He drove idris back in a couple of great tackle bt idris got the offload away! He is only 21! God I love this kid. I'm starting a bro-mance with him! Who's with me?

@fainty said:
Runs it hard, tackles hard! He drove idris back in a couple of great tackle bt idris got the offload away! He is only 21! God I love this kid. I'm starting a bro-mance with him! Who's with me?

Im with ya fainty and what you said is the key, the kid is only 21\. What I love about him is he doesnt have two bad games in a row, every time Ive watched him have a shocker his next weeks game is a beauty, this has happened right through his careeer. If he is not better than Cooper I'll give the game away.

Agree with the above. I love watching Lawrence play. The tackle on Patten was a corker, a big play at the right time.

Back