LIVE GAME Live Game Discussion, vs Newcastle - Rd 2 *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
I thought Brooks was our most dangerous player today.
When Brooks runs why isn’t there a player each side of him? Don’t understand why none of our players want to spend the energy to score tries?
Just follow Brooks.

At the game, was a pretty rough day, team come out flat, atmosphere was not really existent….pretty rough to watch, can only hope for better going forward I guess, small observations,

Nofa looks cooked tried to get Simpkin killed one play

Laurie tried hard

Brooks doesn’t talk much for a half not very vocal just out there going through the motions

Kepaoa got Big and strong in the off-season

Players look a bit lost around Api like he’s thinking 2 steps ahead of them.

Papalii looks to be lacking fitness.

Not going to bag anyone just not a good game from most of the team today at all

I just sent this to Justin.

I met up with him in person when he said Moses was not as good as Brooks when moses was leaving the first time and I argued that was wrong.

I also emailed him when we traded hastings and said we made a mistake bc we have no organizing half

I suggest everyone emails him so he knows how we feel
Better man than me, I wouldnt have signed it off "cheers"

I thought Brooks was the best half out there. Hastings was better than AD but he was just stable.
Sorry mate, can't agree. With less ball, less field position, literally less players on the field and the bench Hastings just did what he needed to do and it was perfect for them because they won.
Brooks didn't lose it for us, he played OK, but he couldn't win it and there are no premiership points for one-off good plays.

Not really good but not god awful either, he nearly did enough to get us home.

He defended well all game. He came up with good kicking options all game. He ran it well all game. He came up with a 40/20 and a strip. The only mistakes were trying to win the game and missing the kick at the end as well as dropping it at the end of the first half.

If he plays like that every week I'll be stoked.

Ok sorry .. BOOT LICKER APOLOGIST..Its fine to bag me when I stuck up for Madge and Hastings but now his saviours are imploding badly I get the mods called on me...man up or ship out...its a forum and sometimes emotions run high.but I didnt get an apology for my opinion that Im ENTITLED to...
I’ve read your posts mate… you’re not entitled to anything. Just be civil is all I’m saying. We are all fans. Our team is terrible, but man up and be a normal person and just disagree without getting personal. Same for paws… it’s not rocket science.

I thought Brooks was the best half out there. Hastings was better than AD but he was just stable.
I agree with you. AD looked lazy and lacked any sustained effort. I can’t remember him playing 2 decent games in a row. His D is crap, his kicking is just hit and miss, his passing game is also hit and miss and I am glad he us not the captain.

i have 5 kids and have 2 of them now saying they don’t wanna follow tigers, I asked them why and they both said the tigers just show no heart (they’re 12 and 10)! We had 13 on 12 for a lot of the game considering the sin bin and send off and still couldn’t capitalise. It’s hard to say to them to stick with us it will come good when they’re right! A majority of the players showed little to no heart!! I like brooks but the fact we cannot score points while he’s playing is enough said. I know it’s a “re-build” but how many years can we claim that before people start giving up or cracking it!! I get it’s round 2 and we shouldn’t read into it the way my kids have and also I have but it’s bloody hard not too when it’s been this way for so many years!!
You know the old saying, if you love them set them free. I don't want my kids to follow the tigers, I legitimately regret it haha

Back