**live game feed** vs the Bunnies again

Why is Fatrell allowed to push our boys in the head when we're on the ground?

@hobbo1 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Bunnies again](/post/1405565) said:
Even a blind squirrel eventually finds a nut 🌰
Nofoalooza 😂

84 of them actually. The equal leading try scorer in club history

#4moreyears 😉

Scored 22 points and can’t win, terrible. We do that so often it's a joke

@pawsandclaws1 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Bunnies again](/post/1405603) said:
Can't wait for the deer headlights/I don't have the answers post match presser.

“Ive got a lot of belief in this team”.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Bunnies again](/post/1405603) said:
Can't wait for the deer headlights/I don't have the answers post match presser.

It will be the same empty cliches and he won’t be challenged by the journos.

I know Souths have clocked off but yet again a 15-20 minute spell from the other mob blows the game away from us. 16-0 after 20 minutes, 22-22 for the other 60. It must be a dream game for other teams knowing they’ve only got to go full throttle for the opening quarter and can coast from then on.

Incoming presser and media appearances throughout this week talking about “some positives” to take away from that game 🙄

I still think Madge has no answers. Most of this rabble and coach needs to be replaced before we will come good.

Laurie, Doueihi, Brooks (maybe), Seyfarth, Liddle (maybe), Blore, Stef are the ones who are our First grade future.

The rest are supposed to be teaching the above boys how to play. They aren't teaching them anything good, so move them where possible on and get others.

@elderslie_tiger said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Bunnies again](/post/1405420) said:
We have looked better with Lucy off the field

This times 1000.Defence improved massively after he was off.He should start on the bench for 2 x 10- 15m spells.He is far too loose in defence

@sco77y said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Bunnies again](/post/1405611) said:
Incoming presser and media appearances throughout this week talking about “some positives” to take away from that game 🙄

You forgot "they trained well all week"

@yossarian said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Bunnies again](/post/1405610) said:
I know Souths have clocked off but yet again a 15-20 minute spell from the other mob blows the game away from us. 16-0 after 20 minutes, 22-22 for the other 60. It must be a dream game for other teams knowing they’ve only got to go full throttle for the opening quarter and can coast from then on.

I was thinking that in the first 20 min.

Press conference will be interesting. I mean South clocked off in the second half really. They still were such a better team.

@sco77y said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Bunnies again](/post/1405611) said:

He’ll learn a lot from this game

Latest posts

Back