**Live game thread** us vs the Knights r21

Sheens is 71 and has not coached in the NRL in a decade and nobody was interested in him here in Australia when we sacked him.His coaching record in the ESL was also not encouraging and yet here he is getting ready to coach again next year.It is hard to imagine a worse preparation than what we are doing than this except for JT or Lamb.Some of our supporters were carrying on about the wonderful recruitment he would bring to the club,at the moment he has brought nobody and there is massive conjecture about a great player who Madge got to the club for 2023 trying to find a way of not coming.
I hope i am proven wrong but i see nothing in our future but more pain and misery for at least 5 years.
We should be rejoicing in the latest board decision not to proceed with their threat of legal action against an awful refereeing decision. Let’s not party too hard and long on that one though.

Its obvious getting a high demand player to come to concord is a hard sell
Its also looking like Papalii might renig
I think the reason behind all these setbacks is that the club perception that we are somewhat of a "basket case". Existing management are the ones who presided over this slide in image . Also we have to adopt the WESTS TIGERS brand and only that brand .You only have to read some of the comments on the forum factions thread to see the level of disunity and if prospective signings feel that it makes Tims job very difficult .Well sign a couple of players at the back end of their careers and as you say 4 or 5 more years of bottom 8 .
If it walks like a duck...

I did enjoy the on-field combination between Tuilagi and Kepaoa. Right at the end when Tuilagi made the break and Kepaoa was their in support to receive the ball things looked great. Pity Tuilagi is leaving.

Got a niggling feeling we will see tumeth make a debut in the comming weeks

I also expect tupou to take ken's spot, which should be huge fir his development going into the offseason

Fifita is the biggest bludging thief in the comp.
Hard pass
Depends on his price.

We could do with a speed bump in the middle, pad him up, he could flap his arms around.

A lot of unfair hate for Ricky on the other forum.

Last edited:
That, my friend, is a mediocre ex-musician with ketamine-induced brain rot. And one of the members of our illustrious board.
Good lord .. !!! shakes my head in horror .. !! Is that really Colin Burgess from ACDC, surely not .. ??

Last edited:
Depends on his price.

We could do with a speed bump in the middle, pad him up, he could flap his arms around.

A lot of unfair hate for Ricky on the other forum.
Really?
Sticks and stones.
Absolute joke theyre suspending him. People think getting offended is a death sentence…

Reactions: TSP
That, my friend, is a mediocre ex-musician with ketamine-induced brain rot. And one of the members of our illustrious board.
He probably is one of the better board members, what's that say about the rest then. 🤔
He probably sits in the meetings with his headphones on, cap backwards and listening to Motley Crue

Brisbane signed that Melbourne CEO and they are pumping along now from a few years ago.
Also Ben Ikin.

He recently openly commented about how they got rid of people that weren't 'buying in' to the shared ethos they are building.

He started part way through last season and the difference already is astounding.

Good lord .. !!! shakes my head in horror .. !! Is that really Colin Burgess from ACDC, surely not .. ??
My bad .. wiki is wrong (again) .. it has him down as the original drummer of the ACDC .. but i believe that may have been his brother Colin Burgess .. this is Denny Burgess .. doh

Man in the glasses is Wayne Lambkin. Coach at Westfields Sports for close to 20 years. Coached Manly U20's to a GF win before joining WT as jersey flegg coach and going undefeated in COVID season. Now promoted to coaching NSW cup team. Looks to be involved with the first grade squad in some capacity. Maybe Lambkin is the 'development coach' he mentioned in an interview that would be in and around the club.

Latest posts

Members online

Back