Coastie_Tiger

Im not sure to who i direct this to but, i got a new ipad and tried to log into my account with it i usually have my passwords saved but not on this new device. Anyhow i must have entered the wrong password 3 times and it keeps telling me my account is locked. But only on the ipad im still logged in here on my laptop, it said it was only temporary but i tried it 24 hours later and it still saying locked only on the ipad. Any idea's would be helpful cheers.

@The_Doc said in [Log in issues](/post/1285335) said:
Im not sure to who i direct this to but, i got a new ipad and tried to log into my account with it i usually have my passwords saved but not on this new device. Anyhow i must have entered the wrong password 3 times and it keeps telling me my account is locked. But only on the ipad im still logged in here on my laptop, it said it was only temporary but i tried it 24 hours later and it still saying locked only on the ipad. Any idea's would be helpful cheers.

Tag @Kul who is in the UK in the site issues and feedback thread and he will likely send you a temporary password.

@The_Doc said in [Log in issues](/post/1285335) said:

send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com

Google and f book log in options disappeared from opening page. Had issues with captcha before.
Had to reset p word and avatar to log on using captcha. Preferred google login.

@don_kershane said in [Log in issues](/post/1423952) said:
Google and f book log in options disappeared from opening page. Had issues with captcha before.
Had to reset p word and avatar to log on using captcha. Preferred google login.

Yes I had to do likewise today, not sure why or whether there was a software update.

Members online

No members online now.
Back