Lote arrival time

@Spartan117 said:
@prattenpark said:
A friendly 'ambush' by The Jungle would make for great coverage. 6.05 is just way too early for me. will be snuggled up in bed at that time of day.

Im sure the Wife and Kid wouldlove that…

Media is bad enough... let hem go home and freshen up.

His gonna be busy monday...

You obviously haven't seen the reception some soccer players in Europe get at the airport when they move clubs.

As long as idiots don't try and get his autograph, a welcoming would be nice to see.

I'd say Lote's flight is pushing off at the moment, preparing to taxi to Runway 19L for an immediate departure to Kingsford Smith International

@Kul said:
I'd say Lote's flight is pushing off at the moment, preparing to taxi to Runway 19L for an immediate departure to Kingsford Smith International

His plane would have taken off over 12 hrs ago.

Well did the plane land safely or did Qantas have their first disaster…

Carrying all that expectation on Board.............Lost Style.....Oceanic 513...

@Geo. said:
Well did the plane land safely or did Qantas have their first disaster…

Carrying all that expectation on Board.............Lost Style.....Oceanic 513...

Yeah…..whats goin on???

I jumped out of bed ready to watch Lote getting off the plane,in tiges garb of course in front of rabid press and deranged toothless flag waving fans.

Where iS all the fANfare????

I did a search and even lowered myself to going to the Telegraph website simon

![](http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2010/03/10/1225839/006104-tuqiri-family.jpg)

All arrived safe and sound

It was on Fox Sports

Looks like a lot of media where there, including Humphreys and Cuzzo.
Lote didn't say anything amazing except that he was going to training this afternoon.
He joked about the weather

@Kul said:
It was on Fox Sports

Looks like a lot of media where there, including Humphreys and Cuzzo.
Lote didn't say anything amazing except that **he was going to training this afternoon**.
He joked about the weather

What jetlag?

WESTS TIGERS RECRUIT LOTE TUQIRI ARRIVES
Photo/story by Wayne Cousins
Wednesday, 10 March 2010
New Wests Tigers recruit Lote Tuqiri has arrived!

The dual international landed at Sydney Airport this morning following his long and delayed flight from London after his successful rugby stint with Leicester Tigers.
\
\
Having pushed along a trolley full of heavy luggage, Lote and his family were given a warm welcome by Wests Tigers CEO Stephen Humphreys.

With cameras flashing and television camera crews filming his every step, Tuqiri was taken to his chauffeured driven car to return home.

A true professional on and off the field, Tuqiri will have a short break at home before arriving at Concord Oval to speak at a media conference before meeting up with Head Coach Tim Sheens and captain Robbie Farah.

Tuqiri has been named on the wing to play Manly Sea Eagles at the Sydney Football Stadium on Monday night, March 15\. He has signed with the Wests Tigers for three years.

Welcome to Wests Tigers, Lote!

Seriously, I can't believe we have signed Lote Tuqiri. Whatever happens, how far has our club come since the dark old days of 2002 when Tuqiri leftte. At that time, would anyone have believe he would eventually return to league with us? Easily the biggest name we've ever signed.

@TimmyB said:
Seriously, I can't believe we have signed Lote Tuqiri. Whatever happens, how far has our club come since the dark old days of 2002 when Tuqiri leftte. At that time, would anyone have believe he would eventually return to league with us? Easily the biggest name we've ever signed.

I'd have to agree, it is a massive buy and you'd have to say the media exposure before he has even played a minute for us has already paid off. I'm fired up for Monday!

Hopefully we can win our first couple of games and capitalise on all this especially re: membership…..its going to be a massive anti climax if we get done on Mon...that and that pussy Michael Clarke stealing our limelight.
I Knocked off work and in the car tuned into Talkin Sport and they say first off after the 3pm news..."Well....theres only ONE story in sport today" and me's there chuggin along thinkin its gonna be about Lotte and the bastard go..."Yes...the Australian vice capt Micheal Clarke has flown home...."
Arrrggghhh :unamused:

Back