Lote arrival time

Discussion_Bot

![](/images/stories/news-imgs/qantas.jpg)WestsTigersForum.com understands that Lote Tuqiri will arrive in Sydney early on Wednesday morning. Whilst exact details are still being sought, Lote is expected to be landing at either 6:05am or 7:25am.
A large media presence is expected.

Seriously…...this is huuuuuuuuuge!!!

More exposure woooooooooooot!!!!

Come on down Lote!!

Wonder if he'll be A guest on the footy show on Thursday?

A friendly 'ambush' by The Jungle would make for great coverage. 6.05 is just way too early for me. will be snuggled up in bed at that time of day.

@prattenpark said:
A friendly 'ambush' by The Jungle would make for great coverage. 6.05 is just way too early for me. will be snuggled up in bed at that time of day.

Takes a couple of hours to get through customs so I'm guessing from about 8am on.

i posted this last week that he was arriving this wednesday, check page 10

http://www.weststigersforum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2005&start=162" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sorry i dont mean to be egotistical about it but this isnt really breaking news

yes it does!

oh, wait a second, no it doesn't

anyway, is anyone going to go?

i wish i could go :frowning: but i hav school & 6.05 ill be asleep & 7.25 ill b getting ready fo school and anything past 8 ill be at school

i'll wait till Monday, read somewhere that he had a blinder in his last game.

@prattenpark said:

Im sure the Wife and Kid wouldlove that…

Media is bad enough... let hem go home and freshen up.

His gonna be busy monday...

@Geo. said:
That's funny…

Doesn't mention the time?

did you want me to also put what type of clothes he would be wearing aswell? you need to become a believer and stop doubting my greatness, now i know how jesus felt

Hope people dont expect big things from him on monday

Back