Luke Brooks #167

Amazed at the number of people so happy for Luke. He’s underperformed for years, and now has jumped ship at first opportunity, and we are happy for him.
Excuse me but we are talking professional sport here. Bye bye Brooksy, pity we didn’t cut out the cancer you represent years ago.
And to those responsible for his last contract at WT, shame for hanging on too long. You should be traded as well.
West Tigers, home of the egomaniacs.

Something that supporters on here really haven't considered about their boy Brooks is that his body may be breaking down on him.
He missed most of the pre season and now a big chunk of the season with injury. He went a long time playing year in year out without missing a game but last year and this he's been injury prone.
He may spend a long time on the sideline with the other broken down name Manly has playing fullback.

Amazed at the number of people so happy for Luke. He’s underperformed for years, and now has jumped ship at first opportunity, and we are happy for him.

Yeah mate. My sentiments also. Poor Brooks?
what about us, we've put up with shit for 10 years.
WT have turned over 100 players since he debuted,
Hadn't been dropped to reserves in his career,
And was amongst the highest earners in the NRL.
Cry me a river haha. Thanks for nothing mate

Excuse me but we are talking professional sport here. Bye bye Brooksy, pity we didn’t cut out the cancer you represent years ago.
And to those responsible for his last contract at WT, shame for hanging on too long. You should be traded as well.
West Tigers, home of the egomaniacs.
Flanagan and Clune will kill at the Tigers next year, but hey, there’ll be no egos around 🤣

Something that supporters on here really haven't considered about their boy Brooks is that his body may be breaking down on him.
He missed most of the pre season and now a big chunk of the season with injury. He went a long time playing year in year out without missing a game but last year and this he's been injury prone.
He may spend a long time on the sideline with the other broken down name Manly has playing fullback.
Good point. It’s Balin payback time!!!

Disappointed but happy for him. Genuinely Hope he does well there even though we know the millions of anti Tigers articles about it.

:ROFLMAO:

This represents what every human in the world thinks of Brooks asides from the 2 or 3 simps/family members on this forum. Pure shit.

Their reactions when they read Brooks signed for Manly is priceless.

The funniest part is their reaction when they
heard they were signing him for 3 years when
he's actually signed for 4 lmao. Seibold is going
to drop him next year for Jacob Arthur haha

The halfback that is in the bottom list of the NRL halfbacks has left to go play with the Silvertails.

Buy a witches hat for $10 at Bunnings and paint the 7 on it, the witches hat provides the same amount of attacking skill as Brooks but adds more value to the club overall as it can be used for more than 80 mins a week.

Win/win

Back