Luke O'Donnell

MGB

The guy is not just a liability to any side he plays in but also an A class grub.
Spear tackle followed by a couple of headbutts and left hook to a guy who had his arms held back.
Deserves to find himself on the sidelines for an extended period.

Watched the replay of that incident on Fox Sports NNews and Legion Of Doom does what he always does. He will get 6+ weeks and again prove to the Cows why he is a liability not worth re-signing.

On the flip side how much of a wuss is Dave Taylor. It's bad enough that he is only effective running at halves and centres but he looked like he was going to cry when LOD had him.

Go Easy…

O'Donnell did exactly what he was picked to do. Lets face it... Luke hasnt been playing at Origin Level for 2 years now. Why did they pick him? To do exactly what he did!

Yes the guy is a grub. Yes the guy has a short fuse, yes the guy takes cheap shots. And Yes the guy did his job.

If you look at every individuals KPI for the game, Luke probably got 9/10.

No different to Mark Geyer in 1991...If you take a mungrel dog off his leash, he is gona bit you...

@smeghead said:
Watched the replay of that incident on Fox Sports NNews and Legion Of Doom does what he always does. He will get 6+ weeks and again prove to the Cows why he is a liability not worth re-signing.

On the flip side how much of a wuss is Dave Taylor. It's bad enough that he is only effective running at halves and centres but he looked like **he was going to cry when LOD had him**.

Agreed… I have no idea why he is the Qld Team.

The guy is a skirt and doesnt deserve to wear the mighty Maroon.

Big Sam showed the way!!!

@Tiger Watto said:
Go Easy…

O'Donnell did exactly what he was picked to do. Lets face it... Luke hasnt been playing at Origin Level for 2 years now. Why did they pick him? To do exactly what he did!

Yes the guy is a grub. Yes the guy has a short fuse, yes the guy takes cheap shots. And Yes the guy did his job.

If you look at every individuals KPI for the game, Luke probably got 9/10.

No different to Mark Geyer in 1991...If you take a mungrel dog off his leash, he is gona bit you...

You think the Cowboys are real happy with the job he did?
They have just lost a player for weeks, possibly months. O'Donnell didn't help his side last night, he just made it all the more difficult.

None the less MGB that is why he was selected…as an enforcer. Same reason Mick Croker kept being picked for QLD.

I love Luke O'Donnell. After last night he is my favourite player.

Sure it was a bad tackle, but honestly, not one NSW player other than he (and Paul Gallen) showed one iota of passion last night. If we had a team of O'Donnell's and Gallens NSW would never lose a series.

What a bunch of whimps.

@Centaur said:
I love Luke O'Donnell. After last night he is my favourite player.

Sure it was a bad tackle, but honestly, not one NSW player other than he (and Paul Gallen) showed one iota of passion last night. If we had a team of O'Donnell's and Gallens NSW would never lose a series.

What a bunch of whimps.

spot on.

Nobody takes a backwards step to him anyway (well except Taylor who had his arms pinned at the time). For all his garbage whenever we have played him we have stood up to him without issue. Need another wishboning if you ask me :slight_smile:

@TIGERS said:
O'Donnell and Gallen were embarrassing last night…

Pretty sure you got that the wrong way around. They were inspiring.

Besides, what did Paul Gallen do? Run too hard?

@TIGERS said:
O'Donnell and Gallen were embarrassing last night…

The entire squad, coaching staff and selectors are an embaressment, the entire week has been a joke.
The better team won (and will continue to) by a country mile. For all the tough talk and crap like O'Donnell pulls NSW have a completely defensive mindset, it has to start at the selection table.

@MGB said:
Nobody takes a backwards step to him anyway (well except Taylor who had his arms pinned at the time). For all his garbage whenever we have played him we have stood up to him without issue. Need another wishboning if you ask me :slight_smile:

He is a deadset maniac.

Have to admit though, he wasn't the only one guilty of last night, my pick would have to go to Beau Scott laying a couple of cheap shots on Inglis while Joel "ring-in" Monaghan was pinning him back. That was the most useful thing Monas did all night.

Saying LOD is a tough player for a spear tackle and a couple of cheap headbutts last night is like saying Brett White is "origin tough" for flooring a pensioner in game three last year.

Can't to see who NSW pull off the scrapheap in game 3…

@Cultured Bogan said:
@MGB said:

He is a deadset maniac.

Have to admit though, he wasn't the only one guilty of last night, my pick would have to go to Beau Scott laying a couple of cheap shots on Inglis while Joel "ring-in" Monaghan was pinning him back. That was the most useful thing Monas did all night.

Saying LOD is a tough player for a spear tackle and a couple of cheap headbutts last night is like saying Brett White is "origin tough" for flooring a pensioner in game three last year.

Can't to see who NSW pull off the scrapheap in game 3…

Physically O'Donnell is a bit of a weapon, there's a shot of him on the DT website where he has grabbed Taylor and O'Donnell's arm deadset looks like Schwarzenegger's…

Otherwise though, it's like putting a monkey behind the controls of a spaceship...and that goes for most of the NSW team and especially the selectors.

NSW are pretty well stuffed either way now...Half the players in the team should not have been there last night and I don't know what mass changes will do for game 3 now that the series is gone again anyway.

@MGB said:
Nobody takes a backwards step to him anyway (well except Taylor who had his arms pinned at the time). For all his garbage whenever we have played him we have stood up to him without issue. **Need another wishboning** if you ask me :slight_smile:

lol…If gets off lightly, we may see him in a few weeks at Leichhardt... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

@Tiger Watto said:
@MGB said:
Nobody takes a backwards step to him anyway (well except Taylor who had his arms pinned at the time). For all his garbage whenever we have played him we have stood up to him without issue. **Need another wishboning** if you ask me :slight_smile:

lol…If gets off lightly, we may see him in a few weeks at Leichhardt... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I hope so (and I guess this is my whole point) he will make it easier for us because of his discipline. Cheap Yards here we come, happens every time.

@stryker said:
None the less MGB that is why he was selected…as an enforcer. Same reason Mick Croker kept being picked for QLD.

He was selected to Spear Tackle…cough* dangerous throw.... :confused:

It's 2010 not 1963...

The guy is a liability....enforcer Ha......Look at Thaiday......now that's an enforcer....

Back