Mad Max: Fury Road

stryker

Saw this film today and after waiting 30 years to see them correct the mistakes of Beyond Thunderdome I have to say I was extremely excited to see what could be done with some great actors, excellent production and a very healthy budget.

I must admit the only movie from the original series I thought was much chop was part 2 and so I was hoping for something along those lines. I'm happy to say this one eats it alive. This flick was so badass I feel like a kid again.

The action sequences = 10/10
The vehicles = 10/10
Cinematography = 10/10
Soundtrack = 9/10

It just blows you away. Storyline and acting aren't as good but for a movie like this you don't care lol….It is a balls-to-the-wall adrenaline rush that is a true feast for the senses.

I totally recommend catching it in a cinema and when you do, find one that has the biggest screen in your area. It is one hell of a ride and well worth the effort....

@AmericanHistoryX said:
Is the new Max better than Mels Max Stryker? The main role that is. Glad you enjoyed it.

_Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3_

Whos max stryker, isnt mad max = Max Rockatansky?

@AmericanHistoryX said:
will it put him on the map Stryker as it did FG or Mel?

Tom Hardy is already huge. he has been on the map for a few years now.

@stryker said:
Saw this film today and after waiting 30 years to see them correct the mistakes of Beyond Thunderdome I have to say I was extremely excited to see what could be done with some great actors, excellent production and a very healthy budget.

I must admit the only movie from the original series I thought was much chop was part 2 and so I was hoping for something along those lines. I'm happy to say this one eats it alive. This flick was so badass I feel like a kid again.

The action sequences = 10/10
The vehicles = 10/10
Cinematography = 10/10
Soundtrack = 9/10

It just blows you away. Storyline and acting aren't as good but for a movie like this you don't care lol….It is a balls-to-the-wall adrenaline rush that is a true feast for the senses.

I totally recommend catching it in a cinema and when you do, find one that has the biggest screen in your area. It is one hell of a ride and well worth the effort....

Glad to hear it was good. It's taken a looooong time to produce. They've had budget issues and my mate originally spent 4 years with his dad who is the art director in Namibia filming it. They canned it for a few years and came back to it again.

Col (the art director) who did all the props and cars etc told me Tom Hardy flew out his tatoo artist out on a private jet to Africa once just so he could get some tattoos and when his body was hurting he took the day off. Glad to see he did a good job, he was part of the original one too and babe etc.

@fairdinkum said:
@AmericanHistoryX said:
Is the new Max better than Mels Max Stryker? The main role that is. Glad you enjoyed it.

Whos max stryker, isnt mad max = Max Rockatansky?

Yes mate Max is Tom Hardy

@AmericanHistoryX said:
will it put him on the map Stryker as it did FG or Mel?

Tom Hardy is already a terrific actor mate.
Check out his roles in Bronson and Warrior. He was also in Inception and The dark knight risesn amongst many other indies.

@AmericanHistoryX said:
sorry for the stoopid question but is this an aussie film?

There is a few Aussie actors in it.

Back