10 Dean Rysko
11 Luke Young
12 Corey Vlaciky
13 Allan Soulten

14 Justin Coveney
15 Faitoa Asa
16 Levi Freeman
18 Michael Stolk

That's interesting, Akeripa back in the centres, no sign of Laurie or Collis (unless they somehow turn out for Balmain or are late inclusions on Sunday).

Hopefully they chalk up a win over Wenty. Should be a tough game though.

Whats pritchard doing on the wing ?? he is so destructive in the centers…pretty sure he is the leading try scorer in the comp.??

Charlie H is best suited at 5/8 IMO, but with Brendan Waters and Dunley available and Nathan Waters a 80min number 9 he has had to fill in where required in the backline. Leo has given him a roving role and he will be heavily involved in the attack.

Pritchard will most likely see him swapping throughout the game with his inside player. I can't see this affecting his game at all. Akeripa and Davis in the centres will give the playmakers weapons on both sides of the field.

Tough game ahead for the real Magpies.

@king sirro said:
I love Akeripa in the centres, hopefully thats come from Sheens

We can but hope Sirro. I'd like to know if Pritchard and Akeripa are in his plans for next year.

Hereketukutuku could be a revelation at fullback. He has plenty of speed to burn.
It won't surprise me to see Collis to run out for BRET on Sunday if he ain't named here.

is rocky and luibinskis injured???

oh and where is daine laurie if he isnt in the wests tigers team???

@alien said:
is rocky and luibinskis injured???

oh and where is daine laurie if he isnt in the wests tigers team???

I've just heard that Daine is battling a virus and hasn't been able to train. He may be a late inclusion on Sunday but at this stage is very doubtful.

Staks mentioned in another thread that Laurie and Trimarchi have been added to the Magpies squad.

@willow said:
Staks mentioned in another thread that Laurie and Trimarchi have been added to the Magpies squad.

good. we should win now :sunglasses:

@Pierre M7 said:
Wests beat Wentworthville 32-18

yep, i was there. we could have won by a larger margin. we bombed a few tryes. 2 of the chances we had a guy unmarked after we made a break but the ball wasnt passed…

still, a good win and i think it moves us into 2nd place on the ladder

akeripa scored a try. when is he and pritchard going to get a go in firstgrade? akeripa would be good off the bench as an impact player as wide running second rower and he can do the tough stuff up the middle too. pritchard is good in the centres and also good on the wing. thought he might be a better option than beau ryan.

Good win for the Magpies. Who were the standout players for those who went? Sounds like Akeripa went ok. How about Laurie?

@willow said:
Good win for the Magpies. Who were the standout players for those who went? Sounds like Akeripa went ok. How about Laurie?

laurie still needs to improve his defence. if they run straight at him they will get smashed but they run around him and he doesn't move sideways all that well. for the last few years western suburbs have been able to score points but have had trouble defending. they need to fix their defence behind and around the ruck. its not all lauries fault. atleast when he hits the ball up it take atleast 4 of them to get him down. thats why when he offloads its good because he has taken out 4 defenders and it often creates some space for the guy supporting him.

Pritchard is wasted on the wing, he plays his best football when he gets his hands on the ball. Remember he was a rep 5/8 and played most of his junior football in this position. Akeripa plays better in the forwards. Hereketukutuka should be brought back into the 5/8 posirtion. The backs saw more of the ball when he played there early in the season and when we have such quality and speed in the backs it is tragic to sit there and watch the ball being turned back inside and wrong options taken.

@JET said:
Pritchard is wasted on the wing, he plays his best football when he gets his hands on the ball. Remember he was a rep 5/8 and played most of his junior football in this position. Akeripa plays better in the forwards. Hereketukutuka should be brought back into the 5/8 posirtion. The backs saw more of the ball when he played there early in the season and when we have such quality and speed in the backs it is tragic to sit there and watch the ball being turned back inside and wrong options taken.

You are right about everything there. I wouldn't mind seeing Tuiaki and Lawrence on the wings and Ayshford and Pritchard in the centres. Akeripa would be good off the interchange as an impact second rower (just like Mataka), but could also cover the centres if someone got injured.

Back