Mark Flanagan

MacDougall

An honest toiler but I think Dwyer or Moors would offer more starting than him.

He doesn't offer enough impact in either defense or attack.

There ARE better options in the lower grades.

The only reason he should stay in the team is because they are winning.

He just looks pedestrian in comparison to Heighington, Ellis, Dwyer and Moors at the moment.

He will be moved to the bench v raiders and the BIG RED SAUCE will settle straight back in to this impressive forward pack.

I'm a fan of him, but not in the starting side.

When Fulton is back I'd put Flanagan back to the bench and Fulton or Payten starting at 11

Id probably start him over bench as you said hes an honest toiler and guys like Moors coming off the bench have greater impact than he would.

As far to staying in the side, I think when 1-2 more guys are back from injury he should struggle. Now that Moors, Fifita and Dwyer have come on, id hate to think theyd be the forward who gets dropped if someone else comes into the mix to get picked.

As far as guys in the lower grades are better, well they might be, but the Tigers can lose 7 in a row and make 1 change max so there not gonna make any changes after 3 wins.

Flanagan is racking up plenty of tackles in his game time, take him out and who is going to keep it tight in the middle ?
Moors and Dwyer may be good young players but they are not workers and aren't going to do 30+ tackles per game.
Leave as is.

Full strength would be:
1) Mckinnon
2) Ryan
3) Daniela/Ayshford
4) Lawrence
5) Tuqiri
6) Marshall
7) Lui
8) Gibbs
9) Farah
10) Galloway
11) Fulton
12) Ellis
13) Heighno

14) Moors
15) Payten
16) Fifita
17) Dwyer

Imagine if the lieks of Moltzen tuiaki cayless taumata were fit? its great to have some depth!

Either Fulton or Flangan can start and the other could take the role of the back on the bench but I don't think that will happen. There is goood impact off the bench at the moment with Dwyer, Moors and Fifita. Its an area I would be reluctant to change.

It'll be interesting when all these players come back, what Sheens will do. I Mean Dwyer, Fifita & Moors have been such an effective bench rotation of late, would he really want to break it up? Can't have Boz & Flanno in the team IMO. Hopefully Sheens will finally drop the token outside back off the bench in the next few weeks.. I won't hold my breath though.

Back