Mark Webber

Peaches

The man without luck earned his 1st poll in the German Grand Prix and is now 2nd positionally with 33 laps to go. He is just 5 second behind Barrichello with only 1 pit-stop while Reubens has 2\. Is this the time where the bridesmade becomes a bride? I really hope so.

Finally he does it !!!

3 cheers for WEBBER.

hip hip hooray !
hip hip hooray !
hip hip hooray !

After 130 races he finally finished 1st. Sensational result for Webber who has always shown he can drive with the best, even though his cars have never really been the best. Red Bull look to have an excellent car this season and they're finishing on the podium regularly. Webber now sits in 3rd place on the championship ladder.

Fantastic result for Webby and Formula 1 in Australia! Long overdue but well worth the wait! :sunglasses:

The way he went off reminded me of Craig Foster when we made the World Cup :laughing:

Yay, Mark Webber! Have been a fan for years and finally the long wait is over. A great first win! When he got that drive through penalty I was shattered but it all worked out in the end. :smiley:

I thought he'd blown it off the start and then the drive through penalty seemed to make things look headed the familiar direction.But his car was fast and he had no dramas keeping his cool getting back.

Goes to show what he can do when he's given a decent car….......good on him!

Back