Massive match

jas83

I think this match is very important for Wests Tigers 2012 season for many reasons.

Firstly a win here would be 4 wins in a row and give us a 5-5 record after losing 5 matches in a row.

We would beat a team that is in form and a chance of taking out the title this year. Our wins have come against 3 of the worse teams in the comp (Penrith, Parramatta and Gold Coast). The other was round one against the Sharks which we were very lucky to win and before they got on a roll.

Likely back into the top 8 at the end of round 11.

No Robbie Farah. If Robbie is going to be away for 3 matches during the origin period and backing up (not sure how he would go backing up) the first week without him would be nice to get a win to show we can win without him against good teams

Revenge from last season. Not something that is important to me or the team but would be nice to get one up on them.

Lets hope the boys come out firing at Leichhardt Oval on a cold Friday night and get our season back on track.

@jas83 said:
I think this match is very important for Wests Tigers 2012 season for many reasons.

Firstly a win here would be 4 wins in a row and give us a 5-5 record after losing 5 matches in a row.

We would beat a team that is in form and a chance of taking out the title this year. Our wins have come against 3 of the worse teams in the comp (Penrith, Parramatta and Gold Coast). The other was round one against the Sharks which we were very lucky to win and before they got on a roll.

No Robbie Farah. If Robbie is going to be away for 3 matches during the origin period and backing up (not sure how he would go backing up) the first week without him would be nice to get a win to show we can win without him against good teams

Revenge from last season. Not something that is important to me or the team but would be nice to get one up on them.

Lets hope the boys come out firing at Leichhardt Oval on a cold Friday night and get our season back on track.[/quote
We played good enough to beat Souths without Robbie but didn't shut it out. If Ellis is named, im confident.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@tiga4eva said:
@jas83 said:

Lets hope the boys come out firing at Leichhardt Oval on a cold Friday night and get our season back on track.[/quote
We played good enough to beat Souths without Robbie but didn't shut it out. If Ellis is named, im confident.
\
\

I heard that Ellis is still another 3/4 weeks away.
\
\

i saw ellis on crutches last week i doubt his ready for the game this weekend :frowning: :frowning:

This will be the best test we have had for a while. The Warriors are coming off a tough match against East last weekend and have a couple of injuries. I reckon West coming off a bye, NZ a bit sore …. I reckon we will know the result in the first 20 minutes. Don't be surprised if we start the match on fire and get out to a 12-0 lead after 10 minutes.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back