Matty Johns Podcast

@hobbo1 said in [Matty Johns Podcast](/post/1232356) said:
@Geo said in [Matty Johns Podcast](/post/1232354) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Matty Johns Podcast](/post/1232303) said:
I enjoy watching it when I can remember when it’s on

That's what the R and the green series link button on the IQ4 remote is for..

Thanks Albert ?

I don't know Hobbo ..I reckon the last few weeks you have Geo covered in the dopey stakes ...actually your a Weight For Age champion

Didn't realize Kent broke the lay down Sally story ...the rower who pulls up before the finish at the Olympics

@happy_tiger said in [Matty Johns Podcast](/post/1232419) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Matty Johns Podcast](/post/1232356) said:
@Geo said in [Matty Johns Podcast](/post/1232354) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Matty Johns Podcast](/post/1232303) said:
I enjoy watching it when I can remember when it’s on

That's what the R and the green series link button on the IQ4 remote is for..

Thanks Albert ?

I don't know Hobbo ..I reckon the last few weeks you have Geo covered in the dopey stakes ...actually your a Weight For Age champion

Didn't realize Kent broke the lay down Sally story ...the rower who pulls up before the finish at the Olympics

Geo hasn’t left the house in 5 months and has nothing else to do than watch tv ..
He only opens the front door to let Brooks inside.

Blocker just shows he’s a good bloke . But struggles with the more nuanced expectations of a colour commentator. Andrew Johns types , as well as tony Romo overseas , has shown people really are interested in the intellectual side of the game . It’s the reason fatty sounds so outdated as well

Really like the Matty Johns podcasts and saw this one last night.

Even Cronk who gives me the shits everywhere else is good on the Matty Johns podcast, 2 really smart footy brains getting together, and as someone said somewhere, it's like a couple of mates talking footy at the pub.

The thing that is different is that they actually know what they are talking about.

Really like the Matty Johns podcasts and saw this one last night.

Even Cronk who gives me the shits everywhere else is good on the Matty Johns podcast, 2 really smart footy brains getting together, and as someone said somewhere, it's like a couple of mates talking footy at the pub.

The thing that is different is that they actually know what they are talking about.
I trust that Shenji was listening - sage advice.

Control the ball, let Api direct us, Brooks play what's in front and then kick well. Do the fundamentals well.

Not a difficult game plan to execute.

Matty still talking Brooksy up.
Some very positive things, gives huge praise to his defence (Cronk as well) and credits Sheens for getting him in a good headspace.
From 20 minute mark

Last edited:
Back