Mbye

Well after watching the average performance put in by most today Mbye is a huge upgrade.

I thought he was very safe under the high ball but it is hard to stand out when your halves aren't creating much in the way of opportunities. He has done very well at fullback and will continue to improve. I can't say he stood out but he was safe which is a good platform to build upon because he is very elusive.

He didn't look like an outstanding fullback prospect off today's performance. However it was that sort of game where no one stood out

Gave the members the thumbs up as he walked in the tunnel At full time…#onthebus

Lolo was better. I still can't comprehend the amount of money Mbye is on. Ive been happy with most of WT signings, but this one to me stinks.

Average…. but wasn’t given much to work with anwyas the spine there is a mess

He played better than Woods. Not Mbye's best game. Then again, we didn't want him to have a good game.

He's cool.
Quiet game tonight.
Barely noticed him.
Looked like he was having fun tho?

He had the standard Mbye game and was outplayed by his opposite, as he has been all year. Anyway, i'm going sit back and enjoy the show.

You need to remember his mind was probably elsewhere this game
It wouldn't be easy for him or anyone else for that matter
And no one really excelled in this game
Would have to be one of the worst this season

@ said:
Gave the members the thumbs up as he walked in the tunnel At full time…#onthebus

Would love the see the Kennel's heads collectively explode if that was caught on video.

Tacky, get on the job!

@ said:
He had the standard Mbye game and was outplayed by his opposite, as he has been all year. Anyway, i'm going sit back and enjoy the show.

Your writing him off already
Or are you really a disgruntled Bulldogs supporter who has lost his lollies
Ivan and Hodgo will work with him
They just need to unlock his class

Speaking of their halves, Foran, what is doing? From marquee man to nothing. No organisation, no flare, no threat.

Latest posts

Back