MEET ROBBIE AND TRY HIS ALI BABA K'BAB

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
MEET ROBBIE AND TRY HIS ALI BABA K'BAB™
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Wests Tigers supporters will be able to meet captain Robbie Farah in person at Ali Baba Moorebank store on Thursday, July 23.

Robbie will be behind the counter serving up his delicious and nutritional Robbie Farah K'Bab!

A self-confessed chef, Robbie developed his kebab using his favourite flavours and ingredients.

“The Robbie Farah K’Bab™ is hearty enough to satisfy a craving and healthy enough to keep bodies in shape,’’ Robbie said.

“The special K’Bab™ is made with lean, marinated chicken, fresh tabouli, lettuce, tomato, onion and a splash of chilli sauce for extra zest. Pop in to any Ali Baba outlet and try it.

“Ali Baba K’Babs™ are perfect for everyone as you get the right mix of protein and nutrients to keep you going.’’

Ali Baba Moorebank store is at 271-273 Newbridge Rd (opposite Stockton Avenue), Moorebank. Robbie will be appearing from 6.30pm to 7.30pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTBex69-iUw Watch Robbie and Dell…...LOL...
--------------------------------

Looks like it's K'Bab's for tea next Thursday.....Yum

I'm not usually a kebab lover but it sounds pretty nice to be honest lol.

Shame I won't get to try one :frowning:

@Suzie-Q said:
@Zaibatsu said:

Why? Aren't there Ali Baba stores in Qld?

There is a few, not sure if they sell Robbie Farah's though. The only one on the Gold Coast is at Robina, I will check it out next time I'm down there.

@innsaneink said:
Wests Tigers supporters will be able to meet captain Robbie Farah in person at Ali Baba Moorebank store on **Thursday, July 23.**

oh yeah, sorry i'm an idiot! :laughing:

@bjm8 said:
@Suzie-Q said:
@Zaibatsu said:

Why? Aren't there Ali Baba stores in Qld?

There is a few, not sure if they sell Robbie Farah's though. The only one on the Gold Coast is at Robina, I will check it out next time I'm down there.

I'm going try one in Penrith Plaza AKA Westfields next week … they're pretty nice kebabs there anyway :wink:

@Suzie-Q said:
I'm going try one in Penrith Plaza AKA Westfields next week … they're pretty nice kebabs there anyway :wink:

Cheer Up…. I'll get Robbie to sign a wappa for you.... :smiley:

man…..these do look nice after watching the youtube video.....i am contemplating getting one for lunch :sunglasses:

Na.

It's a great idea but I prefer to get my kebabs from a real kebab store.

Go to TC Brothers in Padstow and get the mixed kebab meat pizza. :slight_smile:

Back when I lived in Canberra Ali Baba was one of the few places you could get a kebab. Not like Sydney where there's a kebab store on every 2nd corner.

Still got a soft spot for the old 'babs! :stuck_out_tongue:

i took my lil sis n another friend to meet him n tried one of his k'babs. i think the girl making it got a lil excited that robbie was in her shop n put a litre of chilli sauce that made my ears smoke, but it was pretty nice to eat :slight_smile:
n robbie was great, signed stuff n posed 4 pic's.

Latest posts

Members online

Back