'MEMBERS ONLY' TRAINING SESSION ON SATURDAY

Sounds like a good day had by all who went. Good to hear that Tuiaki finally broke into a very light trot. Still a lot of rehab to do on the ankle though. Round 8 is still 9 weeks away, just over 2 months…Be interesting to see how far he has progressed by that stage.

How did the rest of the team look during training?

![](http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3926/1000047w.jpg)

\
\
I was about 5 metres to the left of this pic

Good day apart from running out of bread midway through and having to wait for them to get some more.

Tiger of the Day was TNT - Not only was he ripping into the ropes, he was the most responsive to my two minitigers pulling them up onto his knees and taking a much treasured photo.

My wife took the kids as i had to work and miss out but she has just told me the club were fantastic and the players were just outstanding. The interaction despite 2 hours signing after training and doing essentially the same thing over and over was great. Cayless was the first to come down the line as there were so many people waitng and had a god chat and signed. Benji was on his way out with Timmy Moltzen my daughter ran over to him and asked if he could get a picture with the kids and he said of course and spend time with them taking pictures. On the way out he stopped his car and said goodbye as hey left the carpark and made my sons day as he got tooted by Benji.

She said what most have said already on here TNT is still indefinate and that Todd Payten came out of sheds with ice o his ankle. There will be a bit on Ch 10 Sports Tonight as they interviewed Beau Ryan and big Gareth Ellis.

A great day out and it is great to see the full squad available and long may it continue.

Tigers in 10!!!

went to the wests member training today and it was great. Wayne cousins did a good job on the mike, talked about tuaki the dog and where he's racing, it was a bit hot out there. Fans love tuaki and looks like he'll be back soon, the guy is all smiles. Cayless looks skinny up close, rhino doesnt. Rhino went out of his way to sign things walking down the long queue slowly and took time out for everyone. I asked tame is he going to play this year and he said he hopes so with a big thumbs up. Guys, really, become members get the insight on the truth, get a different angle. Tim Sheens spoke to the people, as did beau ryan, i think also galloway and robbie. Robbie finishes his degree next year after 7 or 8 years at uni he said part time. The food and drink was good, there was plenty of room and room for parking. Couple of the cheergirls were there, people were allowed on the field to kick goals then all the players came out eventually. But up close i look at the players and they dont look that big - like normal people, but they are in a different class thats for sure! The players were open to questions and looks like beau ryan will be back on the footy show again. tuamata looks in good shape, hope he makes it this year, he seems a little quiet and reserved. Gareth was laughing about scoring no tries last year but he did mention he scored one against Australia. Anyway, it was a great day and we hope to see others on the forum there next year. A great time for all. It was all about the players today and their hospitality. Long live the Wests Tigers!!!!!! :master:

Back