Memo To Sheens. Re: Moltzen

F

farahs_tigers

To Sheens,

Never play Tim Molzten at Fullback. Showed tonight more then ever he isnt a fullback. Had no idea tonight with positionally play and kick returns. Play him as a halfback or nothing!

He has had much better games at fullback. Tonight he played with a dodgey collarbone/shoulder and it showed. I too think he is a half but he is deffinately a must in the side somewhere.

@Allan Towle said:
He has had much better games at fullback. Tonight he played with a dodgey collarbone/shoulder and it showed. I too think he is a half but he is deffinately a must in the side somewhere.

Well he shouldnt of played tonight if it was that bad, because he costed us on a number of ocassions

@farahs_tigers said:
@Allan Towle said:

Well he shouldnt of played tonight if it was that bad, because he costed us on a number of ocassions

Agreed mate, definetly not a fullback.

@stryker said:
@farahs_tigers said:
@Allan Towle said:

Agreed mate, definetly not a fullback.

DOnt get wrong though I am a big fan of his but at halfback and even then I would like to see him there for another 10 games before I am sure he has what it takes. He needs to be there somewhere though

@senex said:
I'll take him at fullback or halfback.

he had a couple of try assists and line break assists tonight, but i agree that he is better in the halves and so is or team when hes in there, sorry but lui wasnt the answer at this time of year

He is definately better at halfback. He isn't the best at defending against kicks. Tim Sheens seems to move some players around too much instead of keeping them in their best position. Hopefully he doesn't mess up Moltzen.

I think you guys are being pretty harsh on Molzten. Made a few costly errors early in the second half but otherwise played pretty well. Again attacked great and pulled off a try saver too. Hardly poor?

I reckon he should be moved back at 7 cause he enjoys his footy in the halves and a much better player playing at halfback.

he is not a fullbacks bootlace,does not put his body on the line,not confident at all with him as last line of defence.
Im watching a real fullback at the moment who plays for huddersfield, go hodgo

@Tigerpete said:
I think you guys are being pretty harsh on Molzten. Made a few costly errors early in the second half but otherwise played pretty well. Again attacked great and pulled off a try saver too. Hardly poor?

I'm not saying he played poor. I'm just saying he is better when he plays halfback. We put Lui into the team at the wrong time. Lui is gonna be a good player in the future but the end of this season was the wrong time to bring him in.

sorry guy i agree also.
He didnt have the best of games and I do think that he is better in the halves than at FB.
I dont believe he cost us the game but he did provide some costly mistakes.
He was really that injured i would i would rather seen Hanbury at FB and Pritchard on the wing.

@barrytiger said:
he is not a fullbacks bootlace,does not put his body on the line,not confident at all with him as last line of defence.

Really….I must have been watching a different player past 2 weeks .....

He's no Hodgo...he's only 21....

Here's a thought if your frontline defence is up to scratch shouldn't be much for the fullback to do....

He saved 1 try....set up two from fullback....

Wasn't his fault others missed tackles before him......

Having said all that ....Hope he's in the halves next week.....

@Geo. said:
@barrytiger said:

Really….I must have been watching a different player past 2 weeks .....

He's no Hodgo...he's only 21....

Here's a thought if your frontline defence is up to scratch shouldn't be much for the fullback to do....

He saved 1 try....set up one....

Wasn't his fault others missed tackles before him......

Having said all that ....Hope he's in the halves next week.....

He seems to have a problem when a grubber or a chip is put in behind the line - seems to never attack the ball but more to make the tackle once it is fielded by the opposition.
In the halves however, he has the potential to be a leader.

the winning half back combo should not have been broken up….. you'd think that would have been a no brainer....

MOLTZEN has to be our established half back for next year, sheens has this annoying habit of playing players out of their preferred positions. KEEP MOLTZEN in the number 7..

Him being at fullback has cost us over last 2 weeks. He rarely puts his body on the line. Good player but no fullback.

It would seem we have attacking fullbacks and not defensive fullbacks

I noticed the same with Mullaney in the Under 20s

@farahs_tigers said:
Him being at fullback has cost us over last 2 weeks. He rarely puts his body on the line. Good player but no fullback.

exactly what im saying,he is a natural halfback,i dont think we would see scott prince playing fullback

Back