MEMO WEST TIGERS BOARD.

Elderslie_Tiger

PLEASE extend the contracts of Pascoe and Cleary immediately before other clubs come sniffing around remember it all starts from the top.

@ said:
Like to see Go remain as Chair. Coaching and recruitment staff obviously doing a great job

By her article, I think she's going to step aside. Plus I think there is a finite time to act as chair that has been written into the boards constitution.

I agree though, she's done a great job to set up the management structures. I just hope that we get an independent experienced professional again as the chair. That itself may be written into the agreement also, but I'm not sure.

Need Go for another term imo.

She has been very good for us - need her expertise for longer. At the very minimum an indepentent Chairperson.

@ said:
Need Go for another term imo.

She has been very good for us - need her expertise for longer. At the very minimum an indepentent Chairperson.

I hope so too. She's apparently very skilled from a financial perspective and I couldn't see us ever really going wrong in that regard as long as she's on board. Hopefully the structures she sets can become a solid foundation that's adhered to for many years to come.

2 years fo Ivan, 2 years for Nathan and 2 years for Robinson and Cronk.

My mate hunch is telling me an extention won't happen, really hope he is wrong.

People wanting Go to stay???? Oh my how times have changed lol.

@ said:
I notice Sterlo really accentuates the first plural **_S_** whenever he mentions us… and he's a Parra boy :brick:

He does ay, I always think it sounds funny. It’s not really easy to say, doesn’t roll off the tongue very easily. Well not for me anyway :mrgreen:

Marina has really stepped up her other Non Exec director roles, paid ones too, unlike the Tiges, although she has leveraged her WT role well into these other gigs. She has done a great job above all but may be getting too busy to stay on as Chairman but I for one hope she does

@ said:
People wanting Go to stay???? Oh my how times have changed lol.

Always have Chris - don't judge everyone by a few posters who keep flogging dead horses.

She was, is and always will be a smart lady (especially where finances are concerned).

@ said:
I notice Sterlo really accentuates the first plural **_S_** whenever he mentions us… and he's a Parra boy :brick:

When I'm talking to people I rarely ever call us Wests Tigers. Usually just Wests or the Tigers.

Back