Mental Health Discussion

Hope everyone is doing okay lately, especially after tonight’s disgusting performance.
When battling depression, sometimes watching the team play is the only thing to look forward to for the week.
To have this happen is just further demoralising
Speak to friends and family even when you feel like you shouldn’t/can’t/won’t - it makes a difference.
Much love xx

Hope everyone is doing okay lately, especially after tonight’s disgusting performance.
When battling depression, sometimes watching the team play is the only thing to look forward to for the week.
Speak to friends and family even when you feel like you shouldn’t/can’t/won’t - it makes a difference.
Much love xx
I think it’s important to redirect focus. It’s often unhelpful but human nature to think of deficiencies or look for problems which need solving.
We need to count our blessings, look for and cherish those things, or people in our lives which enrich our lives.
I heard a commentator say tonight, “where do the Tigers go from here?” The CoE is not going to make a single difference” blah blah blah. Then why have it built? 😂😂

Much love xx
Haven't watched since the Cowboys game.

Wife has remarked an improvement in my mood.

I think it’s important to redirect focus. It’s often unhelpful but human nature to think of deficiencies or look for problems which need solving.
We need to count our blessings, look for and cherish those things, or people in our lives which enrich our lives.
I heard a commentator say tonight, “where do the Tigers go from here?” The CoE is not going to make a single difference” blah blah blah. Then why have it built? 😂😂
Yep as painful as it's been, it's only a game of footy.

Due to the recent passing of Paul Green I've honestly been looking at the players a lot differently. There's been a real hesitancy to harshly criticise them and when I look at how depressed everyone is, on here, I can only think that they're feeling it a lot worse than us.
Sick of seeing the team struggle but I also can't help but worry what this does to their mental well-being, morale and confidence.

Yep as painful as it's been, it's only a game of footy.

Due to the recent passing of Paul Green I've honestly been looking at the players a lot differently. There's been a real hesitancy to harshly criticise them and when I look at how depressed everyone is, on here, I can only think that they're feeling it a lot worse than us.
Sick of seeing the team struggle but I also can't help but worry what this does to their mental well-being, morale and confidence.
People are definitely emotionally affected by the results of games. I’ve seen The attitudinal change on Mondays particularly in one club towns.
We are all emotionally invested in our team and feel the pain when the team hits rock bottom.

It's odd that we’re all looking for happiness but when we’re asked to describe what it is, what the true meaning of happiness is, then we have difficulty with visualising/describing it.

It's odd that we’re all looking for happiness but when we’re asked to describe what it is, what the true meaning of happiness is, then we have difficulty with visualising/describing it.

It's because we don't know anymore.

Reactions: BZN
I usually feel it when we get flogged but tonight I didn’t even care because I got to watch with my son who has been overseas for almost 4 years, it felt like the happiest day of my life. I love my tigers but at the end of the day, it’s just a game. Cherish the moments with loved ones, life is too short to stress about a football game.
Take care of each other, talk to someone if you need support & listen to each other.

I think there’s a distinct difference between short term happiness and long term happiness. It’s possible that we can confuse the two? What we consider happiness may be short term and when that term comes to an end we feel like we’ve lost something?

Back