Michael Carayannis

I hope that Madge doesn't hold a grudge against our previous admin and HBG. On current form, Stef definitely deserves to play SOO.

I believe that Stef will stay if the price is right, and Benji becomes a player whisperer, but more importantly, we make the eight.
stef has to play 2 games of origin doesn't he ?

Yeah. Hopefully Madge doesn't hold a grudge.
Can't see on current form how he misses out. Madge seems ultra competitive and as someone who goes into bat for his players. I can see him holding a grudge against the old board and Lee and Pasco but not the players.
On current form and as competitive as Madge is I'm sure Steph will be there cause Madge just wants to win.

Who's he got in front of him?
Jake T
Yeo
RCG
Saifiti
Paulo
Haas out

I think. Stef is playing well enough to get another chance...he blew it last year but if they're going to give him another chance which I feel he deserves and with any mistakes from last year now known and able to be worked on... This year is the year to do it.
Shattering confidence by not licking him again will only add to the work that needs to be done.
I know it's ideally not the time and place for such a venture but a bright rep career could be well and truly wasted imo
Ink,
What a difference a letter can make to your sentence. Quite a different way to get confidence.....

Shattering confidence by not licking him again will only add to the work that needs to be done.

I have a gripe.

There are too many forum members spelling Stefano’s name as Steph. The same culprits are also still spelling Adam’s last name as Doohie.

Educate yourself, you know who you are.

That would have been a tight fit?
Haha, it was and was the first thing they appologised for when they rocked up. 3 x 3 plane. Technically big marn in our seats on the aisle then block across the aisle. Needless to say I stuck my wife in the middle.

Big marn has to be one of the biggest legends. So down to earth. Gave me his seal of approval to marry the misses - they hit it off.

Was that game where Brooks and teddy killed it at robina. Some amazing tries.

Panthers wouldn’t have let JFH go without a plan

I suspect they have signed his replacement. Pangai JR makes most sense.

They’ll use JFH money to sign Pangai and keep their winger that Dragons are after

Stupid rumour, simply will not happen.

One would hope management have approached Stefano to restructure his contract and give him some extra years. Amongst Stefano and S. Fainu our starting forwards are covered for the next 10 years.

Can't see on current form how he misses out. Madge seems ultra competitive and as someone who goes into bat for his players. I can see him holding a grudge against the old board and Lee and Pasco but not the players.
On current form and as competitive as Madge is I'm sure Steph will be there cause Madge just wants to win.

Imo Leck, he's a possibility for the bench.

Panthers wouldn’t have let JFH go without a plan

I suspect they have signed his replacement. Pangai JR makes most sense.

They’ll use JFH money to sign Pangai and keep their winger that Dragons are after

Stupid rumour, simply will not happen.

One would hope management have approached Stefano to restructure his contract and give him some extra years. Amongst Stefano and S. Fainu our starting forwards are covered for the next 10 years.
No way TPJ will be signed again by the Panthers. All he has ever brought to the Panthers, Broncos, and Dogs is a bad attitude and disharmony. He'll be working as a tradie when his money runs out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back