MOLTZEN ENTERTAINS CROWD AT SPORTS LUNCHEON

G

Right on cue, we have this article coming out of the Tigers camp:

MOLTZEN ENTERTAINS CROWD AT SPORTS LUNCHEON
20/05/2010 2:09:24 PM

Wests Tigers half-back Tim Moltzen proved to be a very big hit at the annual Kids of Macarthur Sports Luncheon at Ingleburn RSL Club on Tuesday, May 18.

The Kids of Macarthur Health Foundation is dedicated to improving health care provision for every child living in the Macarthur region.

The Foundation is a local children’s health charity established to raise funds to purchase paediatric medical equipment to enhance the level of health care offered to children being treated at Campbelltown and Camden hospitals.

Funds also support numerous children’s community health programs. Research is also being conducted to establish preventative programs for children’s health issues specific to Macarthur.

Ingleburn RSL Club General Manager David Marsh said the luncheon raised $30,000.

“We were delighted Wests Tigers once again took time out of their busy schedule to support The Kids of Macarthur Foundation,’’ Marsh said.

“Tim Moltzen provided an entertaining and informative interview with Darryl Brohman.

“His positive and most professional attitude towards everything he did displayed maturity well beyond his years.

“Tim is a credit not only to the Macarthur community but also to the Wests Tigers Club that he represents.

“We wish Tim well with his recovery and look forward to him making his way back on the field.”

Moltzen has been working hard on his rehabilitation following recent knee surgery and has also been doing some fine work for Wests Tigers in the community. He will miss the rest of the season.

HaHaHaHaha….It's almost laughable....how is the author?

Great work Timmy Moltzen ...God I miss you....Fullback, halfback..... geez I'd even take witches hats co-ordinator....

Well done Wests Tigers.....Good guys of the NRL......whatever happened to that in the Telecrap...

The flipper,the dooza,orthodox leg break,wrongun, we a have a club that bowls quality spin and a coach who bowls slow half track full tosses!!!

FMD….it was 2 days ago, Im sure its been in the pipeline for some time, you cant do these things at the drop of a hat......you guys thing they put this on to hose down last weeks display? Replys seem to suggest that

I dont think it has anything to do with losing to Souff's

It's about the good work we do OFF-FIELD….Tim Moltzen is a big part of that...

Geez…and I thought I was negative

Weve been doing this stuff for years, all clubs do it, win lose or draw...its now a part of the game, get used to it

I was just being facetious with my nice guys finish last reply. Maybe I should have made it "NIce guys finish 9th".

@Fast Eddie said:
Wonder if we paid Moltz to attend

Or if we said we would then changed our mind ?

Don't think we pay or blokes for community appearences or charity work..Fast Eddie…

Corey Payne would be a millioniare!!!!!!!!

Back