Moltzen Telegraph Article

hammertime

Just a small tidbit about Moltzen and Skano's return out of the telegraph… sounds promising.

'YOU just can't keep a good man down. In his third footballing coming, John Skandalis last weekend travelled to Melbourne and pulled on the boots for his beloved Magpies in the NSW Cup.

Although Wests were beaten, Skandalis was voted one of his side's best players, leading to renewed speculation about whether NRL coach Tim Sheens will again summon him should the Tigers' pack encounter more injuries down the track.

WE HAVE some good news for Tigers diehards praying for a miracle return this year from talented playmaker Tim Moltzen.

Our spies at Kings Cross reckon Moltzen's dicky knee made a good fist of the stairs at The Piano Room, where Tigers stars were spotted in celebration mode following their drought-breaking win over Newcastle two weekends ago.'

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/huddersfield-offer-canterbury-bulldogs-luke-patten-a-three-year-deal/story-e6frexnr-1225873790651" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (at the bottom)

I see Jihad Josh Massoud is trying to get back at Timmy Moltzen for being part of the group of players who verbally abused him before being kicked out of the Tigers dressing rooms after the Knights game.

I'd hardly call the stairs at Piano Room a challenge…

bit of a nuffy comment

This goose is on the Big Sports Breakfast every Friday. A dribbler of the highest order.

I sent them a text last week in regards to him being 'asked to leave' the WT's dressing room, but they didn't ask him for some strange reason

On Moltzen, "Our spies tell us". Not even a first hand account. Basically anyone could ring these guys with any story and they'd print it.
Its not even a story. Ridiculous and nothing but a swipe at our players.

Their "spies" give them the ticket to write anything they like. Their spies always seem to end up in the most convenient places.

Back