2024 Origin Jerseys

crazycat

1714569428613.png
NSW Jersey looks pathetic. Tooheys your logo sucks.

What on earth is Westpac doing trying to sponsor both teams. Were just going to have a random red W above the NSW logo.
Also, what's up with the NSWRL having two Kangaroos facing each other (I know the Coat of arms is old, but this is weird).

QLD Jersey a little better. Ofcourse their state logo sucks. Why a Kangaroo next to a big Q. Heck put the Kangaroo next to a beer and you practically have QLD.

Notice no big RED W on the front of the QLD Jersey.

View attachment 11879
NSW Jersey looks pathetic. Tooheys your logo sucks.

What on earth is Westpac doing trying to sponsor both teams. Were just going to have a random red W above the NSW logo.
Also, what's up with the NSWRL having two Kangaroos facing each other (I know the Coat of arms is old, but this is weird).

QLD Jersey a little better. Ofcourse their state logo sucks. Why a Kangaroo next to a big Q. Heck put the Kangaroo next to a beer and you practically have QLD.

Notice no big RED W on the front of the QLD Jersey.
There are few cool companies but I appreciate the sponsorship dollars poored into our great game in the fight against the evil AFL.

Last year I was given a NSW Blues jersey as a birthday present and thought it was pretty crap so I traded it in on a Wests Tigers Captain's Run Jersey, unfortunately it has the Brydens logo.

Won't spend another cent of my own money on another jersey until that hideous Brydens logo is gone and is replaced with something a bit more tasteful.

Bought the Westpac Blues jersey last year.

It's the best fitting and wearing jersey I've ever owned.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back