Morris v Holdsworth

I hope this makes it into Big League in the "Big Matchups of the Round" section.

The Ennis V Farah will for sure, maybe even Benji V Roberts or Ellis V Ryan

And to think 2 of the NRL's hottest attacking prospects in Benjamin Barba and Tim Moltzen got shown up for John Morris and Daniel Holdsworth as the opposing halves!! :smiley:

good job its morris's last game with us I would hate to think sheens is going back to morris at half!!!

I feel sick

How so? You should be excited, you will be a witness to one of the greatest halves battles of this century.

Don't fret ….It'll be Benji V Holdsworth.................Morris V Roberts

:pray: all the attack goes down the left hand side.......Ellis FTS............

I cant wait, the killed overlaps will be worth the price of admission alone!

There will be some freakish play out there this week… freakishly poor.

Forget Marshall vs Hayne, Farah vs Ennis, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

:sign:

@crouching_tiger said:
And to think 2 of the NRL's hottest attacking prospects in Benjamin Barba and Tim Moltzen got shown up for John Morris and Daniel Holdsworth as the opposing halves!! :smiley:

It is rather ironic.

If Benji V Hayne could attract 35,000 …

Then Morris V Holdsworth should surely attract ... 15?

15 tiger supporters 30,000 as they most likely win the Minor PRemiership + say goodbye to hazem again

If the Bulldogs win, they get the minor premiership. I think it's the first time ever a team has gone from wooden spoon to minor premiership the next season. They also went from minor premiers to wooden spoon a few years ago too.

Talk about inconsistency!

well at least we won't be seeing either of them run the length of the field for an individual try.
:laughing:

Back