Mr "Built For Origin" shows his value to NSW...

Team_Tiger

So Ennis the grub is Built For Origin?

Did nothing for the first 20 minutes. Kicked out on the full from the re-start. Was replaced. Off the field for 40 minutes, during which his replacement got us going forward and we scored two tries.

Comes back on, screws an attacking opportunity by passing the wrong way (even the commentators said he passed it to a runner heading into the Toad defence).

Puts a kick thru for a try. Hey, 2½ games to do something good is reasonable, isn't it? Daley rejoices because his boyfriend cracks it.

But wait, there's more. Gives away a penalty that loses us the game. Nice one. Thank God we have this "built for Origin" guy or we'd get white washed. Oh wait… we did :frowning:

I have one comment to make….L.Daley and C.Bellamy...the love child of M.Ennis and the Che*ter "GO SACK YOURSELVES"

Its funny looking at the Kennel the moment he ran behind his team mate.

Theyre crucifying him on there now :laughing: :laughing:

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=80699&page=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think your being very kind to him there.

I also noticed that he only gets into dummy half once or twice a set,
Can only make gang tackles at this level,
Has no creativity out of dummy half ( one lucky grubber doesnt make him creative),
Never backs up,
Is a coward,
Can not fight,
Is a pussy,
Is gutless,
Cant handle pressure,
Takes wrong options in attack as you pointed out,
Cant tackle one on one - actually he shat himself when he saw Shillington coming at him, and let him run straight through
All that he does is talk himself up and never deliver

Had to laugh when they first ran on and he positioned himself next in line behind the skipper. If there is such a thing as being a footballing suckhole….he is it.

Did I mention he is a gutless pussy and I really want to see him smashed?

@Team Tiger said:
So Ennis the grub is Built For Origin?

Did nothing for the first 20 minutes. Kicked out on the full from the re-start. Was replaced. Off the field for 40 minutes, during which his replacement got us going forward and we scored two tries.

Comes back on, screws an attacking opportunity by passing the wrong way (even the commentators said he passed it to a runner heading into the Toad defence).

Puts a kick thru for a try. Hey, 2½ games to do something good is reasonable, isn't it? Daley blows his load because his boyfriend cracks it.

But wait, there's more. Gives away a penalty that loses us the game. Nice one. Thank God we have this "built for Origin" guy or we'd get white washed. Oh wait… we did :frowning:

You missed the cheap shot head high on the extremely tough Cronk just prior to Qld's last try - i was dismayed when the cat put NSW in front - but then pis%#2 myself laughing for the remaining 10 minutes.

Unfortunately, that grubber for Bird will "justify" Daley's decision to include him next year. It's funny how soon as he got hooked the Blues started going forward.

Beau Scott is just as bad, on two occaisions he had the overlap and his man outside him unmarked but decides to hold on to it. Gordon barely got a look in all game…

@Cultured Bogan said:
Unfortunately, that grubber for Bird will "justify" Daley's decision to include him next year. It's funny how soon as he got hooked the Blues started going forward.

Beau Scott is just as bad, on two occaisions he had the overlap and his man outside him unmarked but decides to hold on to it. Gordon barely got a look in all game…

Gus Gould put the boot in to Beau Scott a couple of times for his lack of attacking ability - and all the while Lawrence was sitting on the bench watching - go figure.

@diedpretty said:
@Cultured Bogan said:

Gus Gould put the boot in to Beau Scott a couple of times for his lack of attacking ability - and all the while Lawrence was sitting on the bench watching - go figure.

Even so mate, if they left Ennis on the bench I truly believe NSW would have walked away with that one.

^ too right.

Beau Scott.. WOW. worst on field hands down, i swear his whole game plan is get the ball step back on teh inside into the 3 oncoming defenders. nevermind u have open space wide and one of the fastest men in league waiting for the ball.

HOOK HIM

Why Ennis should be barred from the Blues for life
Phil Rothfield – Wednesday, July 07, 10 (10:33 pm)

Bulldogs hooker Michael Ennis should never be picked in a NSW Blues jersey again.

We all knew he had cheap shots and brain explosions in his game but we didn’t know he would be foolish or dumb enough to throw an Origin game away with one act of madness in the dying moments of a game NSW deserved to win.

His right hand blows to the head of Nate Myles gave desperate Queensland a penalty and the possession for Billy Slater’s match-winning try.

Surely selectors and whoever coaches the Blues next year will go for Robbie Farah or another hooker who can at least show a bit of discipline.
\
\
\
Looks like the knives are already out.

He was and has been all series woeful. but i must say, how was it seen as he threw the first punch?? As he was getting up Myles threw one at him even though it was a love tap and not to mention the elbows in the tackle… A video ref should not have gotten that wrong

@diedpretty said:

Bulldogs hooker Michael Ennis should never be picked in a NSW Blues jersey again.

We all knew he had cheap shots and brain explosions in his game but we didn’t know he would be foolish or dumb enough to throw an Origin game away with one act of madness in the dying moments of a game NSW deserved to win.

His right hand blows to the head of Nate Myles gave desperate Queensland a penalty and the possession for Billy Slater’s match-winning try.

Surely selectors and whoever coaches the Blues next year will go for Robbie Farah or another hooker who can at least show a bit of discipline.
\
\
\
Looks like the knives are already out.

He goes on to smother Beau Scott in praise further on in that article.. once again, proving what an absolute muppet he is.

@diedpretty said:

My Christmas has come early :wahoo:

It could not have happened to a better person.

some of those doggy supporters are daft, still saying that Ennis has stepped up to Origin but Robbie hasn't cause he was on the losing side twice…..

Ennis made 4 dummy half runs the entire game for a grand total of 25 metres, 26 tackles with 2 missed tackles and 3 ineffective tackles, no 1 on 1 tackles, 3 kicks for a grand total of 61 metres, conceded 2 penalties, no line breaks, no line break assists ....is that acceptable? is that stepping up? he got 1 try assist....and that was it....

Gidley nearly played for the same amount of time, scored a try, got a try assist, made 22 tackles with 2 1 on 1 tackles and no missed or ineffective tackles, 8 tackle breaks, 2 offloads, 1 line break assist, 2 line breaks, 1 kick, 1 hit up, 4 dummy half runs, 11 all runs for 113 metres......

Would have been better off having Gidley in at hooker over Ennis.....

He was worse in the second game, which isn't surprising given the score....and similar stats in the first game, but he managed to kick for a lot more metres, 2 1 on 1 tackles, 2 line breaks, made 46 tackles missed only 1 and only conceded 1 penalty in that game...

Hooker is a 80minute player

Shame on the selectors. only when Gidley went to Hooker did the Blues show any spark.

Ennis = 6 in a row for QLD

What a muppet Bellamy is,seriously.

He ropes Ennis,Gidley comes on and we go great.

Blind Freddie could see the diff.

Then for some reason he brings Ennis back on,and guess what??

What a joke.

Goodbye Bellamy.

Latest posts

Back