Nearby accommodation

sjtiger

I apologise if this is in wrong section but my wife & I are travelling down a few hours from up the coast to go to Tigers v Cowboys game on Monday night.
Can anyone please let me know of any nearby accommodation where we could stay that would be within reasonable walking distance.
We have already tried The Orange Grove Hotel & Pension Italia in Leichhardt.
Thanks in advance

Yeah I have tried that but having a lot of troublegetting anything. Thanks anyhow, looking forward to the game. Wife never been to a live game @ Leichhardt. Ive been talking it up big time. Especially the bit about getting out after the game lol.

G'day
There is a motel in Gladesville on Victoria Road which is the closest i could find. All the buses will take you to Rozelle and then you get to walk (or catch another bus). Nothing within walking distance. We have ended up in Darling Harbour. 501 from Harris Street will take us to Rozelle.

I live in Balmain and all I am aware of is the place on Darling Street Balmain called Balmain Lodge that might be able to accommodate you. Otherwise there is nothing within walking distance. The 445 bus that runs between the East Balmain Wharf and Canterbury Railway Station will get you pretty close to and from LO. After the game, if you're not going to the after-match function at probably Tigers Five dock, I'd recommend the Red Lion in Rozelle.

Thanks once again; we settled at a place in Haberfield (Didnt look too far - a few kms maybe)
I appreciate all your feedback & help.

Back