New User

huddgiant01

i would just like to introduce myself to you all.
i live in England i am 17 and i am a giants fan, however i do support wests and i keep up to date with the scores. hopefully i can come over to oz soon and attend a wests game :smiley:
thanks again.

@huddgiant01 said:
i would just like to introduce myself to you all.
i live in England i am 17 and i am a giants fan, however i do support wests and i keep up to date with the scores. hopefully i can come over to oz soon and attend a wests game :smiley:
thanks again.

Welcome to the forum. Since its 1am over here you probably won't get many replies (just the insomniacs or people like me who are working a late shift!).

If you decide to come over try to aim for a Leichhardt or Cambo game :smiley:

G'day…another night shift worker you might occasionally run into. :slight_smile:

Welcome Huddgiant01, great to have you on board…...would you mind filling us in on how our great Ex Wests Tigers players are doing over there for Huddersford.

Looks like Liam Fulton has been slotted into the second row by Coach Brown.......how many games did he play at 5/8?....only 1?

fulton- he has been in the second row mainly but i dont think he has played 5/8 because our 2 half backs have been on very good form. however brown has almost used fulton as a extra half back, if that makes any sense. he has a very good kicking game i must point out his high bombs which puts alot of pressure on the defenders.

whatuira- he has not really stood out at the giants since joining last season, he is a good defensive player but his attack lacks ideas. he has some good pace, but he must be doing something right as the winger next to him (david hodgson) is the second in the try scoring league with 16 + cup trys.

lolesi- he has been used in the second row and in the center's but mainly in the second row as a young 19 year old called michael lawrence has claimed that position. lolesi is a good strong runner and comes up with some destructive tackles every now and again. i remember in his first game he broke one of the st helens players cheek bone. he has been given a nickname by the giants jammer "the hammer".

Brett Hodgson- well what can i say about him, one of the best players i have ever seen at the giants, he is a contender for the man of steel award ( player of the season in all of the league) he is the captain of the club and will hopefully lift the cup in 3 weeks time. he is the 4th highest points scores in the league. for his size he is a fantastic rugby player and his defensive is fantastic. however he has dropped the ball alot this season which puts alot of pressure on our defence, which is the best in the league. the fans love him, best player by a mile.

How are skando with you and Elford at Penrith doing?

@huddgiant01 said:
fulton- he has been in the second row mainly but i dont think he has played 5/8 because our 2 half backs have been on very good form. however brown has almost used fulton as a extra half back, if that makes any sense. he has a very good kicking game i must point out his high bombs which puts alot of pressure on the defenders.

whatuira- he has not really stood out at the giants since joining last season, he is a good defensive player but his attack lacks ideas. he has some good pace, but he must be doing something right as the winger next to him (david hodgson) is the second in the try scoring league with 16 + cup trys.

lolesi- he has been used in the second row and in the center's but mainly in the second row as a young 19 year old called michael lawrence has claimed that position. lolesi is a good strong runner and comes up with some destructive tackles every now and again. i remember in his first game he broke one of the st helens players cheek bone. he has been given a nickname by the giants jammer "the hammer".

Brett Hodgson- well what can i say about him, one of the best players i have ever seen at the giants, he is a contender for the man of steel award ( player of the season in all of the league) he is the captain of the club and will hopefully lift the cup in 3 weeks time. he is the 4th highest points scores in the league. for his size he is a fantastic rugby player and his defensive is fantastic. however he has dropped the ball alot this season which puts alot of pressure on our defence, which is the best in the league. the fans love him, best player by a mile.

How are skando with you and Elford at Penrith doing?

Thanks for the rundown mate…..appreciate it...Great to hear Ex Tigers contributing to the run

Skando is doing his job....No secret the turn around in performace has coincided with Skando filling in for our wounded 2 props.....Had an off game against the Manly scum but was very good agaisnt the Rorters....As was Payten

Elf has been out injured for a while ...In his last game against the Dragons he copped a dangeruos tackle from Poore...coughing up blood and everythink looked pretty bad....ended up being a badly broken nose....

Thanks once again for the info mate....Go the Giants in the Challenge Cup smash that Warrington trash

You going to Wembley....?

good stuff always liked skando good to see him still playing.
unlucky for elford though, never want anything like that to happen to any player.

oh aye, i got my tickets yesterday, even got on the tv quing for my tickets. will any of you be watching the final?

@huddgiant01 said:

it does make sense what you are saying about fulton playing at lock but playing like an extra half. thats how he should have been used here but people were disappointed with him because they expected him to be a meter eater. also they used him as a decoy runner alot which just didnt make sense to me. i haven't seen that many sl games this year. is his defence still good? im surprised to hear about his kicking because he didnt really kick when he played with us…

whatuira was good for us. i wouldn't say he was ever very skillful when it came to creative passing but he was pretty big and strong and he used that to get over the line. he was pretty fast for his size too. i cant believe we didnt keep him :frowning:

haha they stay well away from you lot :wink:

fultons defence is pretty good, it has to be to get into our team as we have the best defence in the league.

@huddgiant01 said:
haha they stay well away from you lot :wink:

fultons defence is pretty good, it has to be to get into our team as we have the best defence in the league.

Im sure it only when we win the ashes you lot stay away… And maybe when we flog you in the Rugby League :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol ironic how the Giants are the best defensive side after playing for the Tigers :laughing:

I'll definitely be watching the final, miss the old Tigers players, especially Hodgo!!!

Welcome young fella….....let me know when your in town and I'll hook you up with some good tickets.

@tigh said:
Welcome young fella….....let me know when your in town and I'll hook you up with some good tickets.

Aye, thanks alot mate. aslong as you dont mind me singing :wink: haha

no chance of you beating us at the end of the year in the 4 nations, just wait for our super sub called eorl crabtree, he will smash your lads to bits haha

Back