NRL club tempts agencies with A$100K bounty

_Tiger Airlines_ must not be our major next year…

Anyway i think _Proton_ are a bad omen...

@Muffstar said:
So what was the Tiger Air deal talked about recently ?

That was all waaaayyyy to convenient.
im sure they could do better, reeks of "Hey, youre Tiger, were tigers too…sounds good"
The best they can get happens to have the same logo?
surrre

We'll end up with some other dodgy asian engineering or automotive mob, maybe this one...

![](http://blogs.edmunds.com/greencaradvisor/Great-Wall-Kunna-EV.jpg)

souths have a movie advterzed on them i think its a good idea we could get bruno or ice age to sponsor us. people would go to the footy then the movies where do i get my $1000 from

@Rare Tiger said:
_Tiger Airlines_ must not be our major next year…

Anyway i think _Proton_ are a bad omen...

Why isn't their money good enough…Maybe they can fly the team around for free....giving us more flexibilty to spend Money on Players...

Virgin Tigers doesn't have a bad ring to it either...

Good on the club for exploring all avenues to sell the brand....Man U here we come....

They out sourced the recruitment of the CEO didn't they. Well the head hunting part of it and from the report they put out quite a diverse and qualified group of people made the short list.

I guess it's a positive step actually thinking out side the square to get the best result from the club.
seriously when's the last time we've had major sponsor that was a big company and a well known brand?
this could be a step in the right direction to achieving that.

Would be great if some hotshot agency could land us a whale.

Coca Cola, Nokia, Intel, Google, HP, Gillette, Honda, Samsung, Kelloggs, Dell, Colgate, Panasonic etc.

@cqtiger said:
Maybe we could get "Norths Leagues" to sponsor us. They used to be a front of jumper sponsor once didn't they?

Yes for Norhs Sydney who would have thought that :astonished:

I recon ,in terms of value for money, the tigs offer acceptional value for money. Reguardless of their position on the ladder they make an awful lot of TV appearances and their community image is first class. Also their crowd numbers are excellent. Lets face it who wouldn't want their logo associated with this brand.

Latest posts

Members online

Back