NRL Finals 2022 - Spoilers

That is a disappointing result

But I reckon Parra get belted next week. None of these two teams are in the same class as Penrith or Souffs, unless they are way off their game

He was awesome.

I hope we don't get Moses or Brown. They were completely non-existent in Brown's case and hopeless in Moses case.

I wonder if Brooks is better than Moses. I've seen Moses play really well but he is inconsistent.

Parra won completely off the back of their forwards.
I'll answer your wondering. No Brooks is not better than Moses. Brooks goes to water whenever the slightest pressure is on. He'd have panicked and been hopeless in that game

DONT MATTER WHO IS IN THE GF
from what I seen tonight the REF was very inconsistent with ruck control .if it wasn't the markers being square it was the holding down or not rolling away

I can't support Feldt after what he did ever again.

We would have been cheering had
We got the same call @Leichhardt.

Revenge is a shit way to live bro.

Going to be a cracker tomorrow,
Shame cows couldn't get the job
Done in front fans & for Greeny

They didn't spread the ball enough
For mine. Took Parra upfront too
Much, didn't test the edges enough
Luch was screaming for the pill,
They were going the otherside
Too often and went back wide
When it was too late too bad.

Well JT I’m with you- i find this hard to say but i want the Panthers to win tomorrow night because i can see Parra winning the GF if its Souths.
Souffs flogged Parra twice this year
Don’t be so sure about that

I'll answer your wondering. No Brooks is not better than Moses. Brooks goes to water whenever the slightest pressure is on. He'd have panicked and been hopeless in that game

Did you watch Moses tonight. He was terrible. Dylan Brown didn't want to mess his hair up and Gutho was basically useless.

I've been arguing our spine is terrible but Parra won with one good performer in Mahoney in their spine and their forwards especially Lane being huge.

Can’t believe that cowboys fans could possibly be complaining that they lost due to a ref error - missing the forward pass- after the way they beat us. Channel 9 can’t be serious!!

Did you watch Moses tonight. He was terrible. Dylan Brown didn't want to mess his hair up and Gutho was basically useless.

I've been arguing our spine is terrible but Parra won with one good performer in Mahoney in their spine and their forwards especially Lane being huge.
Mahoney is all class.

Tough defender and crafty in attack.
Great player.

Too bad he's leaving 😂

Back