Only 2 halves in squad

ancient_magpie

I've just realised that in the confirmed squad posted by king Robbie the only halves are douiei and Brooks and possibly Laurie.Thats a bit skinny if there's an injury?

Benji will pull a skando! Captain / Coach

With Tim Smith + Staines, Laurie, and Starford able to play in the spine, hopefully should be ok.

Sheens would love an opportunity to find his next Fitzhenry though.

And AD is not even a half.

Laurie would probably go better at 6 than AD. Defense can't be any worse.....
Haven’t seen Laurie at 6 but I really can’t see it. Just doesn’t look like a playmaker to me.

Benji will pull a skando! Captain / Coach

With Tim Smith + Staines, Laurie, and Starford able to play in the spine, hopefully should be ok.

Sheens would love an opportunity to find his next Fitzhenry though.
Tim Smith is not in the squad train and trial only I think

I've just realised that in the confirmed squad posted by king Robbie the only halves are douiei and Brooks and possibly Laurie.Thats a bit skinny if there's an injury?

Maybe Api for short term cover with one of the young 9's to take up the slack. Either way it's not ideal.

I'm going to try to get to a few more lower grade games next year.
It's hopeless trying to gauge who's who in the zoo.... particularly when in Brisbane.
I wonder if I could pitch a tent in the COE grounds?

I'm going to try to get to a few more lower grade games next year.
It's hopeless trying to gauge who's who in the zoo.... particularly when in Brisbane.
I wonder if I could pitch a tent in the COE grounds?
WT fans from Vic and Qld shall have VIP treatment: Learjet transport to Sydney, chauffeured limo, stay at Park Hyatt, and be entertained in a private corporate suite!;)

I think sheens has a ace up his selve, for a 1/2 back spot , Williams or moses
Wouldn't make sense to have Brooks, Douehi and Williams/Moses there. I'm guessing we are in the market for a second string halfback/utility like Schneider from Raiders, Albert Kelly, Blake Taffe etc.

Back