Onya bike toddy

tiger_tigers

we all know the story about toddy and tim ( father figure) , well its time he pedaled to englang for his retirement ….his impact in attack is zero , and i cant stand the way he holds the ball looking for a runner ... when your a big forward its your job to try and break the line ......another who is well passed his use by date ....

i agree hes been a passenger way too long, we need to look forward and todd along with gibbs and fulton should be made to look else where

Has anyone notice that Toddy seems without the bike pants these days ?
How can one get on a bike with no bike pants ?

@AmericanHistoryX said:
yeh, it was all toddy's fault.

todays loss? come on toddys form hasnt hit any heights since his application to leave was not granted …..we have a heap of young forwards coming on ... lets give them a go and let the tired ones move on .....

If he is that easily replaceable then how come we can't buy a prop from anywhere?

Not his fault he is becoming suseptible to injury. He could still add value if we could keep him on the field

Payten was certainly ordinary today, but no more so than Moors and Fifita who were both smashed each time they took the ball up. It was a terrible team peformance all round.

@tiger tigers said:
we all know the story about toddy and tim ( father figure) , well its time he pedaled to englang for his retirement ….his impact in attack is zero , and i cant stand the way he holds the ball looking for a runner ... **when your a big forward its your job to try and break the line** ......another who is well passed his use by date ....

Not when youre a ball player and your primary job is to get 2nd phase play happening…unfortuntaely he's a relic in a gameplan Sheens uses that no one else has in the NRL for half a decade

Sorry to say Toddy, that's what you get when to playing with a injury (calf injury). Shouldn't be so selfish and take the field when you know you will only let the team down. Then again its not all his fault team played like a pack of sheep.

Payten is no world beater, we needed blokes blooded into 1st grade a while ago to put pressure on the established stars. Tim 'The Fonz' Sheens is a disgrace.

By not rewarding lower grade players with 1st grade berths this year, he again has cemented the feeling in the 1st grade players minds thet they will not be dropped. Performances like today were disgusting.

The Fonz is an absolute disgrace.

If we gave players berths on merit we would not be in this predicament. The 1st grade players would be busting a gut to perform. Because the lower graders would legitimately be breathing down their necks. The Fonz's recruitment is a disgrace. The non retention of Gallant was a disgrace.

I hate the Fonz with a passion. He is my Nemises in life.

He has an inept capability in bringing out the best in players. He never promotes the blokes busting a gut in the lower grades so the 1st grade never has pressure on them.

The players must be sick of him, surely.

He should have blooded our quality lower graders by now. He is leaving it too late. What type of fool goes into a game with a back on the bench against the biggest pack of forwards in Rugby league.

Steve Folkes must be promoted to 1st grade coach immediately and that incompetant Fool Sheens be retired forcefully so he can concentrate on his Australian duties and have those poor buggers cop what he dishes out.

He should do the honourable thing and bow out of our club. He is a disgrace.

Back