Podcast - Finds and Recommendations

Have been watching some podcasts lately that feature Graham "Abo" Henry.

Couldn't believe how many podcasts he has featured in, but can't really recommend any one of the podcasts over the others.

I suppose that when you are basically the last of the gangsters from the 70's and 80's that are still left standing, then I guess you are going to be in pretty big demand to tell your life story.

Very interesting character and if you had to watch only one of the podcasts, then maybe the Gary Jubelin one simply because of the fact that they both came from opposite camps and walks of life while at the same time both had some involvement and interactions with many of the characters that were on the scene during that era.

Couldn't believe how many podcasts he has featured in, but can't really recommend any one of the podcasts over the others.

I suppose that when you are basically the last of the gangsters from the 70's and 80's that are still left standing, then I guess you are going to be in pretty big demand to tell your life story.

Very interesting character and if you had to watch only one of the podcasts, then maybe the Gary Jubelin one simply because of the fact that they both came from opposite camps and walks of life while at the same time both had some involvement and interactions with many of the characters that were on the scene during that era.
I saw him at Bunnings on Sunday.
Genuine nice bloke believe it or not 😂

Interesting.
Literally never heard his name before.
I’m aware of Jubelin but not the other bloke.

Saw him at Coles in WB....
Can see why blokes were scared of him!!
Said G'Day....
I always thought he lived at Lambton eh.

Saw his family at the boxing the other night, he wasn't there.

On one of the podcasts he said he drinks at Valentine Bowling club.

You get around Lake Maq often @batboy ?

I saw him at Bunnings on Sunday.
Genuine nice bloke believe it or not 😂
Yeah Demps, I got the impression he was and no doubt still is one hell of a hard man, but at the same time has standards that he abides by unlike many of the gangsters of his era.

Seems like a bloke you could quite easily like but watch out if you ever crossed him.

Yeah Demps, I got the impression he was and no doubt still is one hell of a hard man, but at the same time has standards that he abides by unlike many of the gangsters of his era.

Seems like a bloke you could quite easily like but watch out if you ever crossed him.
I've watched all his podcast appearances.
Tells the same story on all tbh.

Found the Vice one to be the best, because he kinda goes to the areas where the stories were based...

The Spanian & Gary Jubilee ones were quite good also because they both provide value throughout the chat.

Now you know where he lives Demps.
And drinks and bowls. Anything else? The next Elvis. If you get an autograph could you please share. You have to love people/humans that make this earth a better place.

Can someone please start a Woman's Day thread or Star Enquirer.

A mover, a shaker and has a podcast. Must be good.

Keep this thread alive. Need to know what he knows.

I understand Demps. As a Moderator you gotta keep cool and get along with everyone. I get it. You have a good heart. Just don't neglect the heart mind connexion. Appreciate your Love.

Anyone got a favourite true crime podcast?
Check out MrBallen.

He is a really interesting guy in his own right, has a philosophy degree, is an ex Navy SEAL who saw action in Afghanistan and South America and runs a very successful YouTube channel re-telling true crime stories and dark mysteries.

His style is to thoroughly research a story, then put it together in a way that builds suspense as he delivers the details of each case. Each one lasts roughly 1 hour. Some really gripping stories amongst his catalogue.

Check out MrBallen.

He is a really interesting guy in his own right, has a philosophy degree, is an ex Navy SEAL who saw action in Afghanistan and South America and runs a very successful YouTube channel re-telling true crime stories and dark mysteries.

His style is to thoroughly research a story, then put it together in a way that builds suspense as he delivers the details of each case. Each one lasts roughly 1 hour. Some really gripping stories amongst his catalogue.

Do u have an army background?

Back