Poor Robbie

alistair

Ennis in for Origin.

We have the Australian coach but a side where unquestionably deserving players can't properly push for rep selection. Something needs to change.

…. the way he's playing... he didnt deserve it anyway... + they were going to pick ennis all along because they were going to pick kimmorley all along...

Farah was robbed in 2007…
This year he has done very little to sway their mind, if anything I think it has distracted him and been a detriment to his game

There's only 1 hooker who's out crapped Robbie this year and it's Ennis.

We need Robbie to find form for us. He has a opportunity to take this game on Friday and make it his own, lead the Tigers to victory and show the NSW selectors they got it wrong. Unless Farah and the three quarters of the Tigers team find form, the selectors won't show any interest in him.

@alistair said:
Ennis in for Origin.

We have the Australian coach but a side where unquestionably deserving players can't properly push for rep selection. Something needs to change.

You just jetted in from Mars today after a long time away, didnt you?

@innsaneink said:
@alistair said:
Ennis in for Origin.

You just jetted in from Mars today after a long time away, didnt you?

:laughing: :laughing:

Only chance Farah has of getting a spot is injury to ennis or ennis messes up big big big time for two games.. he might get a foot in game 3.

if i was a selector i wouldn't be picking him.. he really hasn't offered much on form this year (especially last 5 weeks).

On the postiive we have one of our superstars through origin series, and hopefully now he can focus on his game instead of pushing for selection.

Robbie never deserved it. He's far from his best and all the talking he's doing on the field (or lackthereof) isn't contributing to anything positive at the moment. Needs a reality check and has to get back to basics before he moves forward again.

A month ago I would have said Farah for sure but now as much as I hate to say it I would've picked Ennis as well. Although I think he is an average player but no one else to pick at the moment.

Poor Robbie? I think that is the problem. Farah's body language looks like "Poor Me". He looks angry with the world and feeling sorry for himself. I think this origin sideshow with Ennis has really weighed him down much more then he would admit. At the moment he is well below his best, and his captaincy is not up to scratch. He did not deserve to make origin, no way.

As the old saying goes "They only look at you when your winning"….and Wests haven't won for a bloomin' month. Individual Form is one thing, Team form is another. And both have been poor for Farah. There's only one way to change it and that's by producing on the field. Farah bears the (c) next to his name. It's time he led from the front and proved his worth. A few Tigers victories and a Queensland victory in Game 1 may help his chances, but that should be the furthest thing from Faff's mind at this point in time.A win on Friday against the injury ravaged Newcastle Knights and trying to string some much needed consistency together to consolidate with the pack in the top quadrant of the 8 is imperative.

Hopefully the blues win, meaning Ennis will be there again in 2 and 3\. Farah wont improve until he gets origin out of his head.

Club should always be first priority .

Farah needs to get over this origin obsession, if he was actually doing the hard yards and performing week in week out then he might get this little BONUS, but until he's doing that he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a rep jersey.

There was no way Farah was going to get picked over ennis even if we were sitting in the top 4\. the truth is the media and selectors glorify everything ennis does. he is not tough and not suited for origin. he has a big mouth but no heart. look at the stat's between them. farah is all over him. I'm not saying farah is having a great season, but he still is better than ennis.

Farah never deserved a call up.. the media is a small aspect he has been playing badly he himself put Ennis in the box seat.get back to basics lead your team and all will fall into place ..reason talent will always out!

@prattenpark said:
Farah's form doesn't warrant his selection. end of story

There is NO doubt Farah is streets ahead of Ennis as a hooker…he knows that and I'm sure that's eating away at Robbie big time...the sad facts are that Farah's form(and that of the Tigers) over the last 5 weeks has been very ordinary...so it was hard to pick him....but as I said we ALL know Farah is miles ahead of Ennis at hooker but the grub still got in!!!.

Back