Post-game celebrations gold coast

wadeburger

wondering if anyone is going to the game up at the gold coast this saturday and does anyone know if the players are going out after the game and where to?

'If' Wests win, i hope not. I would like to see them march straight back on the plane, fly back down to Sydney and get prepared for Canterbury-Bankstown in what could very well be, the game that decides the club's fate in 2009.

@wadeburger said:
wondering if anyone is going to the game up at the gold coast this saturday and does anyone know if the players are going out after the game and where to?

probably melbas

Can any locals (or regulars) recommend any other nightclubs on the Gold Coast. We are staying at Broadbeach for a few days and we have a couple of 19 yo looking for some nightlife.

@Gotoddy said:
Can any locals (or regulars) recommend any other nightclubs on the Gold Coast. We are staying at Broadbeach for a few days and we have a couple of 19 yo looking for some nightlife.

I like the Titanium Bar simply because its laid back, half decent music and not packed to the rafters full of drunken drugged up teenagers looking to glass someone.

You should hit Options at Helensvale Saturday pre-game… thats where i'll be anyway.

This will only be the second time I've ever seen the Tigers live, which is nuts considering I've been a life long footy fan but I was raised in the outback. I didn't get to meet them and get autographs last time. Will they do any signings after the game or anything considering they've only made it up to SE QLD once this season?

MacDougall, they normally sign a few autographs as they jump on the bus after the game. However the bus parks about 5 metres away from the door and there are normally heaps of people waiting so get in quick and hold your position if you want any joy. Oh…. and don't touch the bus! :laughing: The bus drivers don't like that.... apparently :smiley:

The teams come out on the Western side of the stadium about half way. There will be a crowd. Good luck, hope you get some autographs.

Back