Press conference

softlaw

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27190195-5018866,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ayshford may be back next week but probably after the bye. Sheens said he will find room for both Ayshford and Daniella which implies to me Mckinnon 1, Daniella 3, Ayshford 14 & Brown and either Fitzy or Ryan gone but who knows.
Galloway should be back after the bye.
Cayless may possibly be back after the bye.

I think it spells trouble for Fitzy and Brown going off that. The Tigers backline could look like:

1\. McKinnon
2\. Tuqiri
3\. Daniela/Ayshford
4\. Lawrence
5\. Ryan

14\. Ayshford/Daniela

I don't think we will see Cayless in FG for awhile, not with the way Fifita, Moors and Dwyer are going, plus Cayless will be miles off the pace with the lack of football he has played.

I just can't see Sheens dropping Fitzhenry no matter how good Daniella and others go.

@AmericanHistoryX said:
@Tiger Tim from 'Gong said:
@softlaw said:
Cayless may possibly be back after the bye.

Tell the NSW Cup forum….

He will be a good pick up for Western Suburbs, as with Al Shirmack and Matty Davidson debut today going well for BRET, the Inn is full :wink:….joking , but dies anyone know which feeder team he would play for to find some match fitness

i really hope daniella keeps his position the next few weeks…. i want to see if he can be consistant and prove to us all that he should be in the team...

@Aladinsane said:
He will be a good pick up for Western Suburbs, as with Al Shirmack and Matty Davidson debut today going well for BRET, the Inn is full :wink:….joking , but dies anyone know which feeder team he would play for to find some match fitness

Cayless has already played for Wests the week he got dropped back in round whatever…then the boil on the nut and subsequent knee injury he's been out ever since.....

Was suited Up watching the game on Friday,,,so obviously he's still around....

Anyone esle notice Sauce on the field during the warm up....

I can't see how Cayless and McKinnon are put straight into FG. Ayshford and Daniela will play right centre and off the bench you would think.

@Allan Towle said:
I can't see how Cayless and McKinnon are put straight into FG. Ayshford and Daniela will play right centre and off the bench you would think.

Cayless won't be put straight back in, I won't be surprised if McKinnon on the other hand will probably goes very close to starting at fullback in a week or two.

@willow said:
@Allan Towle said:

Cayless won't be put straight back in, I won't be surprised if McKinnon on the other hand will probably goes very close to starting at fullback in a week or two.

Doesn't McKinnon have a hamstrong injury? I don't think his been at his explosive best this year either. Even if he isn't injured, I don't think I could play him in front of Fitzhenry in his current form. Especially, if the club keeps winning and Fitzhenry keeps on performing.

i heard mckinnon is going to play NSW Cup the week we have the bye, so he should be right for first grade the following week…...

We will come to play and we will win!

I am sure the Coach Tim Sheens will field the possible team. It is after-all in the best interest of all parties ie the club, the supporters and the coaching staff. I will not be using this site to be a back seat driver. I will back the team, the decisions made by the club, the coaching staff etc These decisions are never taken likely. There is a multitude of factors needing to be considered in all aspects of field a football club. I for one am not privy to all that needs to be considered in making the tough decisions. I for one will leave it to the experts and will support the side that takes the field, no matter what, win, lose or draw! Ok to be honest do get upset when we do go down. But am sure that all those who support the club do!

Like every week you hope they pick the best players available to beat the team they are up against. Playing a desperate doggies side will be a step up in class from the past few weeks. They have 3 SOO players plus the likes of patton,ryan and morris so it will not be a walk in the park. The side that has gone well the last two weeks is very close to our best available, I would make a couple of minor changes but would imagine Sheens will stick with last weeks team.
Noddy has a very good kicking game when on song so I think both Fitzy and Ryan could be in for a long night. So maybe that an area that needs a good look at

Maybe
1\. McKinnon
2\. Tuqiri
3\. Lawrence
4\. Daniela
5\. Ayshford

14\. Fitzy

Ayshford has played wing before. I still think Daniela has alot to prove to oust Ryan and Fitzy.

I like Ayshford either at lock, on the wing or not in the team. As a centre he seems to be stifling. His passing game is non existent nowadays and he locks out his winger.

If we get Tuiaki back we can't afford to have one of Tuqiri or Tuiaki starved of ball just because Ayshford won't pass the damn thing.

I would be leaning towards making Moltzen into a full-time centre. Lawrence and Moltzen feeding Tuiaki and Tuqiri is a great idea to me.

@MacDougall said:
I like Ayshford either at lock, on the wing or not in the team. As a centre he seems to be stifling. His passing game is non existent nowadays and he locks out his winger.

If we get Tuiaki back we can't afford to have one of Tuqiri or Tuiaki starved of ball just because Ayshford won't pass the damn thing.

I would be leaning towards making Moltzen into a full-time centre. Lawrence and Moltzen feeding Tuiaki and Tuqiri is a great idea to me.

I think that last phrase is the smartest thing I have read on here for while. Tim's greatest strength is his running game, added with his ball playing skills, we would be devastating with him feeding Lote on the right.

1\. McKinnon
2\. Tuiaki
3\. Lawrence
4\. Moltzen
5\. Tuqiri
6\. Marshall
7\. Lui
= Premiership

certainly has some potential and would be worth a go with Moltzen in the centres.

At the end of the day, we need to find a spot for Moltzen, I wouldn't want to lose him.

@Tiger Watto said:
@MacDougall said:

I think that last phrase is the smartest thing I have read on here for while. Tim's greatest strength is his running game, added with his ball playing skills, we would be devastating with him feeding Lote on the right.

1\. McKinnon
2\. Tuiaki
3\. Lawrence
4\. Moltzen
5\. Tuqiri
6\. Marshall
7\. Lui
= Premiership

Moltzen played centre in his first year in NRL,Wade IMHO needs to go straight in at fullback.

Back