Props....

Rare_Tiger

I don't much have idea, and don't really often get to see Maggie or BRET games, but a few names hae been tossed up here in terms of props.

Who do you think will make the step up to 1st grade and have an impact?

Out of that list I think Woods has the most talent but is also the youngest at only 18\. Davidson could be decent but has spent the majority of this season on the sideline unfortunately so we're yet to see him kick on. Fifita is a bug unit but at the moment he is nowhere fit enough to earn a start in FG and I believe he will line up for either BRET or Wests next season and work his way up.

@willow said:
Out of that list I think Woods has the most talent but is also the youngest at only 18\. Davidson could be decent but has spent the majority of this season on the sideline unfortunately so we're yet to see him kick on. Fifita is a bug unit but at the moment he is nowhere fit enough to earn a start in FG and I believe he will line up for either BRET or Wests next season and work his way up.

Fair enough…

I'm going with Woods. According to the coaching staff, he might get a run in the top grade later this year if we drop out of the finals race and of coarse if his good form continues.

He'll be 19 by the start of next years season which isn't too young to bring him into firsts off the bench. Look at Hannant, Douglas, Rapira, Blair, Snowden etc. These blokes were put into first grade at a young age, brought along slowly off the bench for a few years and now they're leading their side's around from the front.

@Danos said:
I'm going with Woods. According to the coaching staff, he might get a run in the top grade later this year if we drop out of the finals race and of coarse if his good form continues.

He'll be 19 by the start of next years season which isn't too young to bring him into firsts off the bench. Look at Hannant, Douglas, Rapira, Blair, Snowden etc. These blokes were put into first grade at a young age, brought along slowly off the bench for a few years and now they're leading their side's around from the front.

Cronulla have a habit of blooding players at a young age which is a good thing.

Gower is not a prop. He is just forced to play there through lack of option.

Schirnack would be my pick. He is built in the no nonsense tough style of Skandalis and can grind a game if need be.

Woods still has a year of 20's available to him as well I think

i would like to see woods and fifita get a run at the end of the year if we are out of contention i would also like it if sheens gives these bloke more then 12 minutes, unlike what he did with dwyer today

Well I'm definately not confident with Payten and Gibbs. This could be Skando's last season. Shirnack looks ok. I am hoping Laurie will improve alot.

He has had a horror run which has caused him to miss most of the NSW Cup season

He dominated before that though

I'd pick Fifita, Woods isn't playing enough footy and is too young. The rest I haven't seen enough of, except Davo, who like Woods isn't playing enough footy.

@smeghead said:
Gower is not a prop. He is just forced to play there through lack of option.

Schirnack would be my pick. He is built in the no nonsense tough style of Skandalis and can grind a game if need be.

Woods still has a year of 20's available to him as well I think

Still has 2 years of 20's smeg.

Back