PROUD BOYS

galea_11

Am bloody proud guys well done the amount of setbacks we had to overcome alot of teams would of folded and lost by 20 but we didnt. No matter where we end up we have have a club moving in the right direction . If u list all the setbacks we had u wouldnt belive the score . Parramatta played solid but they didnt have any setbacks to deal with and Hayne got them out of trouble with also them exploiting our players out of position . Congrats LUI the biggest night of your life and u never went missing next season it will be so much easier .

Great post.

I have hoped we could keep the run going and maybe jag a finals spot and than who knows. In saying that this season is not over.

However next year we are more likely to give the comp a shake. Players have improved and hopefully those who dodn't really kick on, will do next year. Attitude is the key and the boys look hungry.

@galea#11 said:
Am bloody proud guys well done the amount of setbacks we had to overcome alot of teams would of folded and lost by 20 but we didnt. No matter where we end up we have have a club moving in the right direction . If u list all the setbacks we had u wouldnt belive the score . Parramatta played solid but they didnt have any setbacks to deal with and Hayne got them out of trouble with also them exploiting our players out of position . Congrats LUI the biggest night of your life and u never went missing next season it will be so much easier .

Well said ,I still reckon we were the better side! I,m a little worried About the Teams mental Attitude ,hope they bounce back..

Well done to the Tigers tonight. If a few things went our way we would have won, but a great effort despite the result.

Yep. Agreed 100%.

While I'm disappointed we lost, they gave it their all.

The bounce of the ball seemed to dessert us tonight, but we gave it a good crack.

:sign:

Couldn't be more prouder - never thought I would say that after a lose!!

Disappointed that the effort hasn't seemed to be there all year but very impressed with how we are finishing this year off.

All of the narrow losses we have really put in despite injury, bad calls and some bad luck.

2009 is a year I am proud of our team regardless of where we finish

I have to agree…. with the way the season was going and turning it around for a real shot at the finals well done very proud to be a Tigers supporter .Just down on some of the poor selections though out the year looking forward to 2011 a new direction .

@galea#11 said:

yeah Great post.We can hold our heads high.We deserverd that match & the differnce on the night for me were bloody stupid ref decisions
We can take alot out of that game and bounce back

Great thread, the back half of this season has shown there is still plenty of ticker at WT. Regardless of where we now finsih this is a much more competuitive side than we have fielded in years. I wouldn't be writing us of yet either we are showing plenty.

I was thinking about the game, and thought we played pretty well.

With the injuries we had there wasn't a lot more that we could have done to win.

Only 2 points down with 3 to go and Hayne jags a bounce and scores under the posts…. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Latest posts

Back