Pumped?

pacey

Anyone else pumped for this game
hopefully will be as good game as im wanting :smiley:

:sign: :sign: :sign:

should be a cracker, we'll miss Lawry v SKD but still should get the job done.

tigers seem to make the finals at the worst possible time for me
when they made it in 05 it was the month leading upto my hsc so could only go to the broncos and dragons games
this time i have my post grad exam next week so its hard to pump myself up for it.. be alright though if we can get through this week i can go to the rest of the games

I'm stupidly nervous. They deserve a finals win and I don't want to bomb out like the titans last year.

Love finals footy! Cliche I know, but it really is a different game! I'm pumped as for this! Unlike some of the nervous people on here, I'm confident, I think of sides in the eight, sides would least like to be up against the tiges… We'll smash em dudes! We have two of the best players in the world in benj and farah.. Tigers by 20

I am also very excited about the game. a few of us are going in early to grab a few beers and get into the spirit of the night. hope it is a sell out and the place will be rocking with tiger chants. FIRE UP BOYS!!!

What is giving me a lot of confidence is the press the Roosters and especially Carney are getting this week. It really makes me nervous before games when our guys appear on everything and are in the paper each day.

But this week starting with the Dally M's it's been all the Roosters and how good Carney is, today he is as good as Johns, Fitler and Hayne apparently, funny did'nt read this before Tuesday and with the press trying to beat up this ridiculous story about the security at the SFS they are all backing and pushing the Roosters for a win tomorrow.

Keep it going I say, as it was 5 years ago no one gives us a hope and we can fly in under the radar….fine by me.

See you there tomorrow

:sign:

I have 5 years worth of excitement to unleash tomorrow night fuelled by a few snappy ones before kick off.

By the way, I'm not used to going to the footy in September. Any advice?

Only advice Alf is yell tour lungs out all game and the atmostphere will be electric. few cold ones to start and unleash hell. Sorry rusty had to steal that line.

Am totally pumped - been waiting for this for 5 years. Can't wait to see the Wests Tigers maintain their UNBEATEN finals record!!!!

Early in the week I was super confident now Iam not so sure. McKinnon is a 100 to 1 to play,Gibbs and Daniela are 50 50 at best. So I think you will see the same team as last week with the addition of Fulton. Going into a semi without McKinnon, Lawrence and maybe Gibbs and Daniela is a big ask not to mention our long term injuries Moltzen and TNT.

Absolutely pumped. Thinking about the game, every now and then I have visions of the tigers really turning it on. You know, the kind of game where we are swarming in defence, passes are sticking left right and center, and people are left baffled for the next week as to what they can possibly do should they happen to get caught on such a day when the tigers are on song! GO THE TIGERS!!!!!!!!

@Hbom said:
Absolutely pumped. Thinking about the game, every now and then I have visions of the tigers really turning it on. You know, the kind of game where we are swarming in defence, passes are sticking left right and center, and people are left baffled for the next week as to what they can possibly do should they happen to get caught on such a day when the tigers are on song! GO THE TIGERS!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean, last week they played for about 30 minutes and nearly beat the G-Coast minus a heap of players and away from home. One day they are going to gell for 75 minutes and absolute blast a team off the ground. Lets hope they get their act together on Saturday like their first finals match in 2005 against the Cows!!

Can't wait until the kick - off but man.. Have anyone heard anything about tim moltzen coming back early? seriously if we do get him back early it would be advantage for us.

@Pandamaska said:
Can't wait until the kick - off but man.. Have anyone heard anything about tim moltzen coming back early? seriously if we do get him back early it would be advantage for us.

There are rumours. John Gibbs also mentions Moltzen in his NRL late mail.

Moltzen would be so far underdone it wouldn't be funny. Just leave him be until next year.

Back