Its been done before i remember about 2017 we went it was packedif they market it right they could get 40k to 50k at Accor for Easter monday and it is not at the Eels home ground.
It should be a no brainer
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Its been done before i remember about 2017 we went it was packedif they market it right they could get 40k to 50k at Accor for Easter monday and it is not at the Eels home ground.
It should be a no brainer
that might have been when pat richard kicked thst penalty from halfway to win the game, that atmosphere was great.Its been done before i remember about 2017 we went it was packed
You wouldn't fill it if it was free in my opinion but I shouldn't derail Shaun's thread. Sorry mate.So make the tickets cheaper and fill the bloody place.
We have a habit of putting people in positions they haven't earnt the right to be in.I have a question:
What is the clubs fascination with surrounding our coach with former teammates in key roles where they seemingly appear to be lacking in qualification as much Benji was when he was appointed? Is this down to lack of interest in coming to the club (can't say I would blame any potential employees from steering clear,) or has Benji been given sole say in whom surrounds him?
I would think that a young coach who has done an 8 month apprenticeship before being handed the keys would need some experienced heads surrounding him to help him develop in the role and provide insights that only years within systems will give you. I know that neither Shaun, nor Shane, was responsible for the appointment of Benji and early release of Sheens, but learning on the fly as a head coach without any stewardship from an experienced mentor, while very much something I am not surprised that the WT has decided to partake in, very much smacks of desperation and/or lack of planning.
I fear that a "boys club" will create conflicts of interest in regard to providing what should be an unbiased assessment of performance by the coaching staff. If the right external candidate becomes available in an assistant coach/coaching director/director of football role, will the club make the tough decision to improve upon the talent/experience we already have.
It creates a old boys feel to it thats why Newcastle are successful.I have a question:
What is the clubs fascination with surrounding our coach with former teammates in key roles where they seemingly appear to be lacking in qualification as much Benji was when he was appointed? Is this down to lack of interest in coming to the club (can't say I would blame any potential employees from steering clear,) or has Benji been given sole say in whom surrounds him?
I would think that a young coach who has done an 8 month apprenticeship before being handed the keys would need some experienced heads surrounding him to help him develop in the role and provide insights that only years within systems will give you. I know that neither Shaun, nor Shane, was responsible for the appointment of Benji and early release of Sheens, but learning on the fly as a head coach without any stewardship from an experienced mentor, while very much something I am not surprised that the WT has decided to partake in, very much smacks of desperation and/or lack of planning.
I fear that a "boys club" will create conflicts of interest in regard to providing what should be an unbiased assessment of performance by the coaching staff. If the right external candidate becomes available in an assistant coach/coaching director/director of football role, will the club make the tough decision to improve upon the talent/experience we already have.
Boys clubs on the other hand aren’t successfulIt creates an old boys feel to it thats why Newcastle are successful.
Thanks Shaun 🙄We have a habit of putting people in positions they haven't earnt the right to be in.
Starts with HBG in their positions, all the way down to Galvin who hadn't played a first grade game before NRL
You need to have a hierarchy and fill in the holes from outside when required. We find people first and then find a role for them instead of understanding what a role requires and then finding the right person for it.
Benji, heington, Hodson still not old enough to be old boys?Boys clubs on the other hand aren’t successful
Parra isn't that far from Lidcombe. Only 10km.Accor is closure to where the wests tigers train , accor is is closure to Ashfield leagues club, west tigers have a better winning record at accor, our junior clubs are closure to accor, accor is closure to Lidcombe oval and Pratten park , Soo why are they playing at combank? Theres no connection , no link to that joint.