Rd 13 spoilers

Who exactly murdered someone close to Tyson Gamble???

This is 3 clubs that this imposter has clearly blackmailed someone to get a run!!!

He has to have some real shit on someone with power!

Who exactly murdered someone close to Tyson Gamble???

This is 3 clubs that this imposter has clearly blackmailed someone to get a run!!!

He has to have some real shit on someone with power!
I remember when he was with us.

I said he's close to the worst player I've ever seen play first grade...... 😂😂 many disagreed.

Stand by that comment.

Manly without their big 3 are a big 0
Good point ink. Suppose it further proves what a difference a few top quality “marquis” type players can make to a team and why not having any of those players in our squad for a number of recent years hasn’t helped our cause.
The top clubs have a handful of these “winner” types and even the middle clubs have a couple each - hard to win without the cattle as they say!

Feel bad for manly I feel they were punished by the refs, they really wanted knights to win. But I hate manly so I don’t feel too bad. Shuster (however it’s spelt) is terrible!! In my opinion he’s the worst half in the comp by a country mile. How he is touted as a future star is well beyond me
He thinks all he needs is a no look pass to a superstar…. He would be a terrible signing for us…

I remember when he was with us.

I said he's close to the worst player I've ever seen play first grade...... 😂😂 many disagreed.

Stand by that comment.
Benji had big rapps on Gamble just before he came to us.

The rapps must have been for his niggling ability.

Latest posts

Back