Rd 6 discussion 'spoilers'

Roosters won 4 tries to 3 and maybe deserve it .JOEY MANU won the game with outstanding fullback game which says Teddy is surplus . They were better without him
However I thought the Crooks sorry I mean Chooks got away with a lot of wrestle slowing the play the ball especially last few minutes but Sutton lacked to guts to penalise them and earn the wrath of Trent Robinson !!

He has been in their system since he was a teenager - the only person who just FOUND him was you!!
What makes you think tonight was the first time I have seen him play? You are reading way to much into my initial, casual comment on the player. Find someone else to get unnecessarily agitated with.

He has been in their system since he was a teenager - the only person who just FOUND him was you!!
Don't know who found him but he hasn't been at Knights since a teen. It was Raiders that got him to league as a teen from union.

First time I think I've seen the shot clock in affect
We got done for going over time a couple of seasons ago I thought, definitely been done over for the scrum clock.

I could be wrong but we are trend setters and if there is anything you can do in rugby league that is dumb or obscure, we've probably done it. 🤡

I must have been living under a rock all these years, what's the story about there being spare balls in a bin behind the dead ball line or something like that. 🏈

Never knew that, not sure if Luke Keary knew either because he looked pretty stunned when Sutton told him that it was their responsibility to go and get a ball out of the bin or whatever it was that he said.

Roosters won 4 tries to 3 and maybe deserve it .JOEY MANU won the game with outstanding fullback game which says Teddy is surplus . They were better without him
However I thought the Crooks sorry I mean Chooks got away with a lot of wrestle slowing the play the ball especially last few minutes but Sutton lacked to guts to penalise them and earn the wrath of Trent Robinson !!
Teddy did look a little concerned up in the coaches box.

Back