Rd 7 discussion spoilers

Didn't watch the game. BIg ones this Saturday boys

Reactions: BZN
Robbo to blow up again Id say

He is right to feel aggrieved about the Katoa try but it was cancelled out by the Roosters final try which came on the back of a blatant knock on by Jennings. Also, JWH and Tedesco were extremely lucky to avoid the sinbin for their acts of foul play.

Robbo should leave it to us mugs to complain about the refs and focus instead on his team's shortcomings. The Roosters are the Manchester City of the NRL but their recent record is anything but.

He is right to feel aggrieved about the Katoa try but it was cancelled out by the Roosters final try which came on the back of a blatant knock on by Jennings. Also, JWH and Tedesco were extremely lucky to avoid the sinbin for their acts of foul play.

Robbo should leave it to us mugs to complain about the refs and focus instead on his team's shortcomings. The Roosters are the Manchester City of the NRL but their recent record is anything but.
Yeah they had their fair share of assistance during that game. Storm were very unlucky at stages throughout.

I have a spare seat on the West Tigers Podcast bus to Bathurst and a GA admission ticket if another Wests Tigers Fan would like to join me FREE OF CHARGE for the Penrith game, my usual fellow supporter is attending a Swans game and my wife some-how wants to re-arrange her sock draw that day!!
Bus leaves from COE Concord 9:45pm back around mid evening, just ask for "Bruiser" and confirm your member name at the time.
Genuine interest only please, first in best dressed, I will confirm via reply on this forum to the successful applicant if anyone replies!!

Game of possession. Sutton smashed the Warriors penalties and six agains from 20 min mark.

Back