Refs.

This thread is GOLD!!!!!

Two of the worst BotD decisions in rugby league go in your favour and yet you still manage to blame the refs.

There were definitely a couple that went in our favour, the benefit tries kept us in the game as well but as far as refereeing goes an all round disgraceful performance

:brick:

As bad as the ref may've been it was both ways. Couln't believe the ref called Moltzen in goal on the bomb, clear as day he had a foot outside. Both those BoD decisions were touch and go but thats what the rule is there for. For once they made sense of the rule.

@tiger tigers said:
there was another call where hayne got tackled and dropped the ball when he got up to play it …. play on was the call , and thqat was 30 out from their line ....

Just noticed that on the replay the crowd seemed to pick up on it aswell

@A Parramatta Fan :) said:
This thread is GOLD!!!!!

Two of the worst BotD decisions in rugby league go in your favour and yet you still manage to blame the refs.

troll much?

Don't feed the trolls guys.

It's hard enough for them that they have to pay for new jerseys so often as they are the only side to have supporters throw off their colours onto the field after a loss.

Just leave them be confident in the notion that you can do nothing worse to them than the deity you may believe in has by making them Parra supporters

@smeghead said:
Don't feed the trolls guys.

It's hard enough for them that they have to pay for new jerseys so often as they are the only side to have supporters throw off their colours onto the field after a loss.

Just leave them be confident in the notion that you can do nothing worse to them than the deity you may believe in has by making them Parra supporters

I'm pretty sure they were booing Hayne earlier on in the year too :laughing:

Real classy.

one thing that was making myslef and my mate laugh last night was every tackle the parra fans would yell get off him even when the tackled parra player was sitting on top of the Tigers player.. Been to lots of footy games in my life but never heard a bunch of fans whinge so much as I heard the parra fans whinging last night..

Farah not getting offside penaltys when theyre due
Haynes forward pass which became a try
The morris pass which we more than likely would have scored from was ruled forward
Again no penalties to us in the 2nd half

Happens every bloody week. We were the better team last night. :deadhorse:

Until News Ltd relinquishes its ownership, I will never be convinced that all results are genuine. Friday night was nothing short of a farce. Parra had to be kept alive. They are a critical pay TV market.

The GF will be played by two of the following teams, Dragons, Eels or Titans. This will ensure 10 different winners in 10 years. I think the Titans will win the title. The NRL needs to get the jump on the AFL and giving the Gold Coast the premiership is the best course of action.

Not sure whether this is right spot or not for this post but, did anyone else notice that parramatta trainer run in FRONT of benji when he was lining up his kicks each time, he could have easily run behind him, that is something the refs could have pulled them up for. I was so annoyed with that.

@Muffstar said:
Not sure whether this is right spot or not for this post but, did anyone else notice that parramatta trainer run in FRONT of benji when he was lining up his kicks each time, he could have easily run behind him, that is something the refs could have pulled them up for. I was so annoyed with that.

Yeah, i'm fairly sure the commentators mentioned it too.

@Gary Bakerloo said:
Until News Ltd relinquishes its ownership, I will never be convinced that all results are genuine. Friday night was nothing short of a farce. Parra had to be kept alive. They are a critical pay TV market.

The GF will be played by two of the following teams, Dragons, Eels or Titans. This will ensure 10 different winners in 10 years. I think the Titans will win the title. The NRL needs to get the jump on the AFL and giving the Gold Coast the premiership is the best course of action.

Thats either hillarious or really sad - probably both :laughing:

Back