Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes

why are they giving this manipulative creature the time of day? How can she possibly show her face to give her version of events with so many people, including her own mother, stepping up to say what a thing she is?
Should be in gaol

@OzLuke said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1152965) said:
why are they giving this manipulative creature the time of day? How can she possibly show her face to give her version of events with so many people, including her own mother, stepping up to say what a thing she is?
Should be in gaol

Why?
You only need to look at this thread for the answer to that

Just watching this on 60 Minutes now...you have to wonder what she was thinking even agreeing to go on tv...yeah, she got a five figure sum for going on, but wow, she's got some issues. No real answers to any of the hard questions put to her. No evidence or anything to suggest anything she has claimed was ever true.

While Josh went through some unnecessarily turbulent times with this person, he dodged a massive bullet in the end. She's a very poor actor to say the least and obviously needs help.

It's a shame she is being paid for this. What a low human being.
And he's a pretty decennt guy, just naive.
Oh and this is the ladt time I will watch 60 minutes. The last time was when they interviewed alex mckinnon. The worst show now.

@willow said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1154607) said:
Just watching this on 60 Minutes now...you have to wonder what she was thinking even agreeing to go on tv...yeah, she got a five figure sum for going on, but wow, she's got some issues. No real answers to any of the hard questions put to her. No evidence or anything to suggest anything she has claimed was ever true.

While Josh went through some unnecessarily turbulent times with this person, he dodged a massive bullet in the end. She's a very poor actor to say the least and obviously needs help.

Your absolutely right Willow that she needs help...unfortunately its women like her that ruin lives and reputations...Gold digger personified...

Was there even a mention of WestsTigers?
Think we might see the fairytale Belmore homecoming for Josh.
From all I know of the guy he deserves it.
Best for all.

She appears to have some credibility issues. Perhaps a career change as a NRL CEO or Channel Nein commentator would be good for her.

@helmesy said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1152630) said:
Got a young man in the family who’s about to hit the dating scene? They should watch it so they can be educated about some of the less than scrupulous types in the world who use their looks and sex to hook young men.

That door swings very much both ways male/female no matter what the sex of a person pond scum is always going to be pond scum...

Bloody hell I just watched big league wrap hoping to see how the pundits rated our comeback performance, but instead it was about Reynolds and his ex the whole segment. I’m reasonably sure he didn’t make the 17 !
On topic his ex is a fruit loop.

Anyone have a clip or recording of the 60 minutes interview? Missed it and everything on google seems to have been deleted

@Tiger_2795 said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1154673) said:
Anyone have a clip or recording of the 60 minutes interview? Missed it and everything on google seems to have been deleted

You can watch it on 9Now catch up service or quite often they post clips on 60 mins FB page.

@The_Doc said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1154677) said:
@Tiger_2795 said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1154673) said:

You can watch it on 9Now catch up service or quite often they post clips on 60 mins FB page.

Cheers, thanks mate.

Her naivity and avarice to accept $$ to appear on 60 Mins and air the "facts" which were always going to be a poor outcome for her, simply confirmed she is a serial fraudster who shld indeed be receiving help...in jail for he past actions.Shes a complete fraud with many victims.
Josh comes across supportive,,honest,well intentioned and completely committed to doing the right thing
Im glad for his reputation that the true facts emerged..great guy even if,not such a great footballer...!

@cktiger said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1154643) said:
Was there even a mention of WestsTigers?
Think we might see the fairytale Belmore homecoming for Josh.
From all I know of the guy he deserves it.
Best for all.

Yes Josh had purchased little Wests Tigers plush toys for his non existent babies

@happy_tiger said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1152803) said:
She reminds me of Minichiello's Mrs

Ouch.

Yuck.
Not a great wrap there😩

@Tigerlily said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1154657) said:
@helmesy said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1152630) said:
Got a young man in the family who’s about to hit the dating scene? They should watch it so they can be educated about some of the less than scrupulous types in the world who use their looks and sex to hook young men.

That door swings very much both ways male/female no matter what the sex of a person pond scum is always going to be pond scum...

In a male dominated environment , we often overlook character flaws in men. This whole issue is sad and I blame Cleary because we didn't need a 5/8 of Josh's calibre. He should be playing NRL at the Dogs.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1154704) said:
@Tigerlily said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1154657) said:

In a male dominated environment , we often overlook character flaws in men. This whole issue is sad and I blame Cleary because we didn't need a 5/8 of Josh's calibre. He should be playing NRL at the Dogs.

What does Cleary or the fact he is playing with us have to do with this issue?

@cochise said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1154713) said:
@pawsandclaws1 said in [Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes](/post/1154704) said:

What does Cleary or the fact he is playing with us have to do with this issue?

He shouldn't be at the club full stop. He is here due to Cleary's inability to recruit well. I do not like our club being associated with this matter. No lack of respect to Magpie fans but Balmain Boys don't cry, we lick our wounds in private. Seek counselling by all means but I find this episode distasteful.

Back